American Airlines - Page 2 of 5

A federal bankruptcy judge has approved the - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Nov, 2013 - 5:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
American Airlines Specials
Airline Reviewed
Post Date: 21st May, 2008 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

American Airlines
A Friend

American Airlines - Page 2

Well right now none of the airlines offer very good customer service. I know this because I get yelled at on constant basis from flustered and angry travelers every day. Did I mention I work at a airport? I am the customer service agent when you call my airport. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
29th Jul, 2011 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Airlines American

There was a story in USA today about a couple of brothers that beat up an AA pilot because one of them was intoxicated and couldn't follow the instruction to put his seat belt on. What I'm wondering is why they didn't assist him or get his brother to do it for him?

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2011 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

American Airlines Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

American Airlines files for bankruptcy protection

American Airlines and American Eagle's parent companies said Tuesday they are filing for bankruptcy protection. Ref. USAToday

American Airlines
American Airlines (Hover)

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2012 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Airlines American

AA Cuts Jobs

American Airlines says it plans to cut 13,000 jobs as it attempts to emerge from bankruptcy. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2012 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Airlines American

Tulsa American Airlines plant to lay off 450:

About 450 mechanics and fleet service workers at American Airlines' Tulsa maintenance base will be laid off by February, the company and union officials announced Friday. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2012 - 9:47am / Post ID: #

American Airlines

AA pilots picket oneworld welcome ceremony for Qatar Airways

The oneworld frequent-flier alliance rolled out the red-carpet for new member Qatar Airways yesterday (Oct. 8) in New York City. Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2013 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

American Airlines - Page 2

American Airlines has resumed at least some flights after a computer glitch forced it to ground all of its flights for several hours this afternoon. The carrier warned "We expect continued flight delays and cancellations throughout the remainder of the day." Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2013 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

American Airlines Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

A federal bankruptcy judge has approved the settlement in the U.S. government's antitrust lawsuit against American Airlines and US Airways, clearing the airlines to complete their merger early next month. Ref. USAToday

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: American Airlines

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,