An Examination To Remember!

An Examination Remember! - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 15th Oct, 2007 - 11:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th Oct, 2007 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

An Examination To Remember!

All flight attendants of Caribbean Airlines have been instructed to undergo a mandatory rectal examination or risk being dismissed. The following is an excerpt from the article in Sunday Guardian 14 October 2007:

As part of their terms of employment, Caribbean Airlines flight attendants must undergo mandatory anal examinations, or risk being dismissed.

It has been less than one year since Caribbean Airlines took over from BWIA, but in the last month the company has seen a series of resignations among top echelons of the finance department, including treasurer Shelly Woo.

The demand that flight attendants, both male and female, submit to anal exams has ignited anger among the affected staff.  While the blood and urine tests fall in line with standard requirements for many local employers, affected Caribbean Airlines employees feel the compulsory anal exams are unreasonable.

As part of their contracts, all flight attendants must sign an "Authorisation for Release of Medical Records" in which they agree to 'submit to a medical examination or test relevant to my employment and to my fitness for, and performance of, my duties."  Reference to a rectal examination, however, is not outlined in the document.

According to a well-placed source, employees were not advised of the need for the rectal procedure prior to the physical examination, or before signing the medical records authorisation.  The flight attendants, the source added, only learnt of the requirement during the medical examination, when they were instructed to curl up in a foetal position for the procedure.

The source also said flight attendants were not informed by management of the reason for the anal examination.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news8.html
(I suspected that this report would not be available today, so I copied it yesterday and saved it on MS Word. Unfortunately, the online guardian is constantly updating its website with daily reports.)

What are your views on this?

Sponsored Links:
15th Oct, 2007 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Remember Examination An

I recall one of my favourite expressions was ' shove it up your rass' (please excuse the expression!) but now it is legal because of the drugs being smuggled in and out of the country.

15th Oct, 2007 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

An Examination To Remember! Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Ridiculous! You must inform your employees of the reason and intent of all actions against them. The only time you do not do this is if you have a pet dog and he just gets the idea when he reaches the vet. Probably Caribbean Airlines see their employees as dogs?

> TOPIC: An Examination To Remember!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,