Pregnancy Cravings - Page 2 of 2

Right now ALL I am craving are sweets (candies) - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Oct, 2007 - 7:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
17th Oct, 2007 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Pregnancy Cravings - Page 2

My mistake, sorry I thought you'd got yourself a good meal set up there laugh.gif, you've just got to go with what you need at the moment, it'll eventually pass, and you'll probably crave something else!
At least you've got a choice of flavors in the candy canes, you do over here too-you have mint, mint and if you fancy something different you've always got mint *laughing*
At least at Christmas they bring out a few new flavors for around 6 weeks, then it's back to mint again!

Do you ever get cravings for smelling things, or just foods- I know that sounds weird, but I know some people who get cravings like the smell of gasoline, and tarmac being put on roads etc...

Sponsored Links:
19th Oct, 2007 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Cravings Pregnancy

Right now ALL I am craving are sweets (candies) which is so unusual because I do not like sweets at all. JB went hunting for the candy canes I like but could not find them anywhere! So he got a whole variety of them. A bag of fruity lolli-pops, gummy bears, multi-color fruity candy and more. laugh.gif Right now as I write this, I am eating the multi-color candy stick.

Old wives tales (I just searched) say if you are craving sweets you are having a girl. Who knows, with Felipe I craved a lot junk food, with Jonah I craved fruits. Funny enough, Felipe loves junk food and Jonah loves fruits. Guess what is the next baby going to like? *smile*

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Pregnancy Cravings

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,