Smiling During A Horror Film

Smiling Horror Film - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 31st Oct, 2008 - 2:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2007 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

I've heard that people who are found to be Smiling During A Horror Film or keep a manner as though they are watching a family film, are in fact diabolical by nature, is that true?

Sponsored Links:
16th Oct, 2007 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Film Horror During Smiling

I really do hope not as very often I will be smiling or even laugh out loud at things that seem so ridiculous that it is funny. An example is person had their head chopped off and it goes bouncing down the stairs while the blood spurts volcano like from the neck. This we all know would never happen as the artery would close its self and not remain open to pump forth in this way and the head bounce is just classic in a bad B movie.

I think more so some people just see things differently and because of personal life experience they do not take a film as serious. I must admit I have never been accused of being diabolical. Sadistic, cold hearted or just plain old fashion sicko yes.

Very few movies give me pause, those that do usually imply details rather then showing them and are some thing that one could imagine happening in real life.

16th Oct, 2007 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Smiling During A Horror Film Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Maybe smiling for some people during horror film is a defence mechanism. Sometimes when I am scared in real life (almost getting in an car accident, hear a loud noise like a thunderclap) I tend to laugh after I realize I am safe. It is kind of a strange reflex to fear that I have had since I could remember.

29th Oct, 2007 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

This is funny because in some of the films I do have like a smirk on my face but I swear its just from the humor of the film.

31st Oct, 2008 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Nah I'm diabolical in nature. I mean what kind of a sick, twisted person gets 'kicks' at persons being beheaded or quartered, stabbed multiple times, shot multiple times,killed and then come back to life as a zombie who eats people's brains to 'survive' and and and...wait this is the movies we talking about? I'm supposed to be scared by special effects and people pretending to be something/someone else? hmm maybe I am diabolical in nature knowing the difference between reality and fiction...

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2008 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I smile and laugh at all horror movies they are comedies to me. Now seeing the real thing happen and laugh may be a whole different story here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Smiling During A Horror Film

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,