Shingles

Shingles - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 18th Feb, 2018 - 3:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2007 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Shingles

PEOPLE OVER 60 SHOULD GET SHINGLES VACCINE: CDC

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are mere weeks away from officially recommending those 60 and over take a vaccine that prevents shingles, CBCNews.ca has learned.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/health/national/20...es-vaccine.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Shingles

Shingles increases risk of heart attack, stroke. Contracting shingles, a reactivation of the chickenpox virus, increases a person's risk of stroke and heart attack, according to a research letter. Source 6i.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Shingles
A Friend

Shingles Health & Special Psychology

Woho another item on my list of things to further increase my risk of heart disease and stroke. How lucky can I get. I guess I will just add this to my list.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2018 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Shingles

Shot may help shield against shingles. Two vaccines are available to help prevent shingles, which can affect anyone who has had chickenpox or the chickenpox vaccine; both diseases are caused by the same virus, which stays in the body after chickenpox clears. Source 8o.

> TOPIC: Shingles

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,