House Of Horror - Page 14 of 16

What the heck its not good enough that we - Page 14 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Oct, 2007 - 9:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 16 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Closed
Share Book RPG
31st Oct, 2007 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror - Page 14

I hate the obvious repetition, but lets do as the others have said above.

Sponsored Links:
31st Oct, 2007 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

What the heck is a bureau? Is that some sorta desk or table? I'm out voted anyway so lets check that out.

31st Oct, 2007 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yup us old folks called cloths dressers Bureaus. Drawers on bottom and a mirror on top and a nice plush chair to sit in some times. A ladies place to store her treasures and beautify prior leaving the room.

31st Oct, 2007 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 14 Horror House

I will follow the crowd on this one and say let's check the bureau.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2007 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror
A Friend

Horror House

UPDATE 17

I have an old bureau that belonged to my grandmother in the garage. Needs restoration and a new mirror though. Anyway:

QUOTE (270)
As you walk over to the bureau, there is a sudden noise behind you. You wheel around, brandishing your weapon (if you have one)…but there is nothing. You glance over to the mirror and your heart skips a beat. Your reflection is gone!  Before you can do anything else, you feel a tap on your shoulder. You spin around, to be confronted by an image of yourself! This thing is identical to you in every way, save for its blood red eyes and a horrible grin. You must add 2 fear points for this shock. Before you can react, it leaps at you and you must defend yourself.

Mirror Image: Skill ? Stamina ?

The image possesses the exact same attributes that you do (the same Skill and Stamina scores). If you are carrying a weapon, it carries the same kind. One possible advantage that you have in this fight is that you are free to use your luck, while your opponent will not. If you win, go to 146.

So our opponent have Skill 9 Stamina 6, the same as we. It's gonna be a tough fight...

So, let me sum it up: we are alive, but we only have 1 STAMINA point. I use LUCK twice, one to minimize one of the rounds we lost to only 1 STAMINA point, and once to maximize a round we won to 4 STAMINA point. Yeah we are as good as dead but at least we'll be able to explore a bit more of this place before our last breath:

QUOTE (146)
You slump to your knees, exhausted after the exertions of the fight. You glance over to the mirror again and notice that it is now completely cracked over its entire surface, rendering any image unviewable. You walk over to the bureau and quickly go through the drawers. You find some gold coins that you may keep if you choose. Now it's time to move on. Go to 378.

But cheer up we now have some gold coins! Woot!

QUOTE (378)
You are standing in the hallway. To your left is a door labeled SPECCHIO ACCESE. An unmarked door stands to your right. The hall continues ahead. Enter a room only if you not yet searched it. Will you enter the door marked Specchio Accese (155) the unmarked door (199) or continue down the hall (171)?

We visited both rooms, so we have to move on:

QUOTE (171)
At this point in the hallway there are two more door that face each other. The one on the right is marked STRINGIAMANO while the one on the left is unmarked. Listening closely, you think that you can hear a faint sound behind the right hand door. Now decide what to do. Enter a room only if you have yet to do so. The STRINGIAMANO room? (246). The unmarked door? (232). Further ahead, the hallway runs past another door before winding to the left. To go this way, go to 116. 

Wanna take a peek at any of these rooms?

31st Oct, 2007 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror

The Dice Master says...

Let's hope we can at least reach update 20 so we do not have to start over from the very beginning. Attack the unmarked door.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Oct, 2007 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

House Horror - Page 14

I think going inside these side rooms is nothing but trouble, so just go down the hall.

31st Oct, 2007 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

House Horror D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 14

What the heck its not good enough that we have to fight mosters we also have to fight self? Forget the room with the sound and go for the unmarked door.

+  « First of 16 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: House Of Horror

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.