House Of Horror - Page 4 of 16

Never turned down a damsel in distress yet! - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2007 - 7:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (16) »
Closed
Share Book RPG
22nd Oct, 2007 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror - Page 4

The Dice Master says...

I will say "...have a drink of water and stay up for a little while longer".

Sponsored Links:
22nd Oct, 2007 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

Hey the story actually moved on without me! Got to check here more often now I guess. Lets get out of the room, no point sleepin when we could be screaming.

23rd Oct, 2007 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Sorry Blackheart we shall stay up a bit then sleep. *pulls out a scary story to read*

23rd Oct, 2007 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Horror House

Stay up? You all are afraid of nightmares? (bunch of chickens laugh.gif ) I say let's go back straight to sleep.

23rd Oct, 2007 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

After such a dream I doubt I would fall back to sleep so let us drink some water, hope it is not poisoned, and then look forward to sunrise if it ever comes.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2007 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror
A Friend

House Of Horror

UPDATE 5

Water and up a little longer:

QUOTE (49)
You pour yourself some water as you stand by the window, contemplating the situation. Outside, through the gloom, you can make out an open field, with a line of trees in the distance. There is also some sort of building a little ways off. It is much smaller than the house. Perhaps a guesthouse? You down the last of the water and replace the glass on the nightstand. There is a sudden whispering, windy sort of sound coming from your left. You turn towards it and freeze. Go to 371.

QUOTE (371)
A shimmering blue light is slowly brightening the center of the room. Within the light, the features of a middle-aged woman are slowly taking shape. She is dressed in a white robe and has light hair and ghostly blue eyes with no pupils. As the light fades, the apparition comes into focus. You never believed in ghosts – until now. The situation is very unnerving. Add 2 Fear points. She examines you solemnly for a few moments, as if sizing you up. “Stranger,” she begins, in a voice that sounds like the rustle of leaves, “you are in a cursed, unholy, evil place. Pravemi, your host, has welcomed you into his home, but little do you know of the evil in his heart. This house consumes all of those unfortunate enough to find themselves within these walls. We are powerless to destroy it, but one such as yourself, with what little aid we may provide, might succeed. Will you help?” Will you, out of the goodness of your heart, agree to help (11) or are you happy enough to escape the house with your life (236)?

+2 FEAR points. She's asking us to be the hero of the night. Are we the hero type, or we just want to get the hell out of here?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Oct, 2007 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

House Horror - Page 4

We will help as it seems there are spirits that will at least guide us.

23rd Oct, 2007 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

House Horror D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

Never turned down a damsel in distress yet! Help we shall! *hears a bugle playing revellie*

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: House Of Horror

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.