Ellen Degeneres - Page 3 of 5

Ellen ‘deserted’ by A-list friends. The - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Jul, 2020 - 9:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Ellen Degeneres Comedian / Actor
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2014 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ellen Degeneres - Page 3

How Ellen prepares for the Oscars

Ellen DeGeneres will prepare for the Oscars with a shower, sit-ups and a good stretch. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2014 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Degeneres Ellen

Portia's awesome anniversary present for Ellen

ELLEN DeGeneres and her Aussie wife celebrated their sixth wedding anniversary on the weekend and Portia De Rossi nailed the present. What was it? Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Ellen Degeneres Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Ellen shames audience member. WHEN The Ellen Show told audience members they could each take one item from the store as a souvenir, they were all obedient. Except one lady. Source 2x

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2019 - 6:15am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Degeneres Ellen

Ellen defends photo that sparked fury. A single image of former US President George W. Bush and Ellen DeGeneres prompted severe backlash and was labelled “irresponsible and dangerous”. Source 1i.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2020 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

Degeneres Ellen

Ellen slammed: ‘She really is the worst’. Ellen DeGeneres has resorted to extreme measures to keep her talk show running in self-isolation - but it’s caused a fierce viewer backlash. Source 8x.

Post Date: 17th May, 2020 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

Ellen Degeneres

Stars Ellen has banned from her show. Appearing on Ellen’s talk show is a great promotional opportunity, but some stars aren’t welcome on her show, it’s been revealed. Source 9p.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th May, 2020 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Ellen Degeneres - Page 3

I am not surprised at this list, now that it's in front of me. I used to love Ellen and her show, but it's kind of boiled down to trying to keep viewers and get new ones.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2020 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Ellen Degeneres Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Ellen ‘deserted’ by A-list friends. The famous ‘friends’ who flocked to Ellen's talk show when they had something to promote have all but abandoned her. Source 9q.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Ellen Degeneres

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,