Ellen Degeneres - Page 2 of 5

DeGeneres trespasser gets probation A woman - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Mar, 2011 - 10:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Ellen Degeneres Comedian / Actor
23rd Oct, 2007 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Ellen Degeneres - Page 2

People, there are people dying all over the world! Surely there are more important things than a dog!

You would think so, but in reality we are in the age where a dog holds more value then the dying elderly, the sick child, and the yet to be born. Its a mixed up world, and it makes me grumpy sometimes.

Reconcile Edited: dbackers on 23rd Oct, 2007 - 12:42am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th May, 2008 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Degeneres Ellen

TV's Ellen to wed actress partner

TV show host Ellen DeGeneres is to marry Portia de Rossi after California lifted its ban on same-sex ceremonies.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7406243.stm

Ellen Degeneres
Ellen Degeneres (Hover)

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2008 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Ellen Degeneres Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Ellen scoops Daytime Emmy honour

Ellen DeGeneres wins her fourth Daytime Emmy in a row for best talk show host at a Hollywood ceremony.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7467142.stm

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2008 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Degeneres Ellen

Ellen DeGeneres, Portia de Rossi wed

Comedian and talk show host Ellen DeGeneres married her long-time partner, actress Portia de Rossi, at their home in Los Angeles at the weekend, according to People magazine.
Ref. Source 9

16th Nov, 2008 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Degeneres Ellen

I wonder how Ellen is handling this who marriage issue since publicizing her last wedding on the Ellen show. I guess she is not too please. Maybe she needs to move to another State to be happy.

Post Date: 7th May, 2010 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Ellen Degeneres

Ellen apologises for iPhone spoof

Talk show host Ellen DeGeneres has become the latest casualty of the hyper-vigilant image police at Apple HQ. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th May, 2010 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Ellen Degeneres - Page 2

I find her annoying and fake to a point. I think it is great she is gay and can be open about it, yes she is upbeat with a lot of energy. This is fine to me but I find her kind of boring, using shock and lesbian jokes so often its predictable.

I would rather have Rosie O'Donnell who actually has strong opinions and voices them. Rather than throwing some smoke and light show for cheap laughs.

Pluss I don't think she really likes kids. I think she fakes it because Rosie liked kids and she replaced Rosie in a way.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 7th May, 2010 - 11:43pm

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2011 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Ellen Degeneres Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

DeGeneres trespasser gets probation

A woman charged with trespassing on Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi's property has received three years' probation, and been told to stay away from them. Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Ellen Degeneres

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,