Nicolas Sarkozy

Nicolas Sarkozy - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Mar, 2008 - 12:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Nicolas Sarkozy
18th Oct, 2007 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Nicolas Sarkozy

Nicolas Sarkozy

That is too bad, especially as he was starting to make some interesting changes for France on the international scene. Does anyone have inside info on why the separation?

France's President Nicolas Sarkozy and his wife Cecilia are to separate, according to a statement from his office.
Ref. BBC

Nicolas Sarkozy
Nicolas Sarkozy (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
6th Nov, 2007 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Sarkozy Nicolas

In a recent interview with Nightline Sarkozy was asked about his relationship with his wife. He did not want to talk about it, but the interviewer persisted and so Sakozy got up in the middle of the interview and left.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2007 - 9:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nicolas Sarkozy History & Civil Business Politics

French president welcomed by US

French President Nicolas Sarkozy is warmly welcomed in Washington at the start of his first official visit to the US.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/a...cas/7082092.stm

2nd Feb, 2008 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Sarkozy Nicolas

Ah, well now we know why he left his wife:

QUOTE (BBC)
France's President Nicolas Sarkozy has married his girlfriend, the former model turned pop singer Carla Bruni, French media report.

3rd Feb, 2008 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Sarkozy Nicolas

Actually, I was wondering if this was a campaign promise... Kind of like in the first 100 days of office I will get remarried?

Honestly, he did not meet this woman until after it was announced that he and his wife were divorcing. However, it is awefully quick after the divorce, but their first meeting was at some state dinner after he was elected. If I were French, I would be wondering if I was getting the same committed president that I voted for, but that is me or did I just vote on a love struck puppy and now newlywed.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

3rd Feb, 2008 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Nicolas Sarkozy

Vincenzo you surprise me there. I would have thought that a veteran man of experience like yourself would have known that politicians lie all the time, so for you to use the word 'honestly' in your post made me step back to see if it was really you posting.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Feb, 2008 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Nicolas Sarkozy

I read the Drudgereport amongst other internet sites and this guys wears were paraded out immediately. The Brittish Tabloids, French Tabloids as well as American (lesser extent, but they seem to be trying really hard) tabloids have been all over this guy, even before he was elected. They reported where he was routinely and where his wife we routinely to the point all I had to do was read the headlines and I almost know what he had for breakfast that morning and with whom. He can lie, but there was NO way that he could have hidden anything like this. Their first meeting was described in a article the night after the dinner where she played a guitar, before that she said that his election would be horrible for France.

https://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol...icle3213295.ece

Now that could be staged, but that guy had basically 24/7 coverage and the person he was running against would have loved to have this information to splatter all over the papers. Remember, he didnt win by that much of a margin and it was a pretty hot and contentious race. Nah, this guy actually met and married this woman within 3 months and yes...it really is ME!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2008 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nicolas Sarkozy Politics Business Civil & History

Sarkozy's ex-wife marries in NY

French President Nicolas Sarkozy's ex-wife Cecilia Ciganer-Albeniz remarries at private ceremony in New York.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7310862.stm

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Nicolas Sarkozy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,