Ldskiwi2 Introduction

Ldskiwi2 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Oct, 2007 - 9:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

New Zealand LDS Doctrine
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2007 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

Ldskiwi2 Introduction
A Friend

Ldskiwi2 Introduction

Hi! I happened upon this site after googling an lds perspective to halloween. I decided to register to investigate other topics that may interest me in the future. I figured, after reading the info I found about halloween, that this forum will probably provide me with as good, balanced & reasoned discussion, as I would find anywhere else. I'm a native of New Zealand with English as my second language, so please, don't be too hard on my grammar, spelling, or whatever else may bother you in how I express myself. And that's about it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2007 - 7:14am / Post ID: #

Introduction Ldskiwi

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this INTERNATIONAL Forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

Be sure to read: The Art of Discussion.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like LDS Based Games then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land' and see if you really know a lot about the Book of Mormon.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Upgrade

**PLEASE NOTE** If you joined just to access the Mature LDS Board then you need to Upgrade, see here for reviews: Click Here. Upgrading is NOT necessary for the other LDS Related Boards.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2007 - 9:39am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond Editor
[?] CPosts: 865
Flag Posts: 1,301
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.6%
[+] Gain: 225.45 FP
Charm: 44

Ldskiwi2 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

QUOTE (ldskiwi2 @ 19-Oct 07, 9:32 PM)
Hi! I happened upon this site after googling an lds perspective ....

That is exactly how I found this great site and I hope you will grow and learn as much as I have--I am excited to come as often as I can to see how many new people have joined and what topics are being discussed.

I hope you feel welcomed and everyone is great here--I think you will love it!

-AlaskanLDS smile.gif

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Sep, 2007 - 2:50am
Signature: ~*~Don't lose faith in what you know because of something you don't know!~*~

> TOPIC: Ldskiwi2 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,