Usawoman Introduction

Usawoman Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Oct, 2007 - 6:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Religion
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2007 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Usawoman Introduction
A Friend

Usawoman Introduction

9/11/2001 Have you forgotten? I know this is all "old" news. But is it really? The question I am asking is "What's next?" The more I watch of YouTube tapes, it leads me to more tapes and more questions. I'm getting the answers and I am understanding "govenment, politics, journalism, occult, satellite laser technology, virgin galactic space craft" of "us or US".... I am a Christian and therefore have read and heard the ending to this "saga". I took on the position of a Bible Literalist back in the 1980's. In a nutshell: God made everything, good and evil. Isaih 45:7. Everything that is was not without Him. God is all knowing. He knows all eternity, before He created earth, before He created the angels, before He created free-will. In Genesis, God uses words such as "we" and "us". He was not alone. Genesis tells the story of how God "worked" six days and rested on the seventh day. I'm terrible about quoting chapter and verse, but will look it up later, there is another verse that says " a day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as a day". As a Bible Literalist, I take the Bible first literally, then symbolically, and then personally. According to the Holy Bible, Jesus Christ came to earth as an infant born of the Virgin Mary....4000 years after the creation of the heavens and the earth. (I do not know of any timeline as to when the angels were created, but it is very clear that they were long before God's handy work to the heaven's and earth; and Lucifer and 1/3 of the fallen angels were banished to the dark void of Earth before God did His "work" to the heavens and earth in 6 days.) Since it has now been approximately 2000 years since Christ's first coming, the 1000 years of rest, as promised in the prophesies of the Bible are now approaching upon us. There is other evidence to support the reign of "rest" and that eis in The Jubilee principle. I am definitely no scholar of theology or of global history, but my simple mind is all I need. If God is for you and you are for God, have no fear, other than fear God Himself. Satan and his powers are real, but all given to him by God. Satan's powers are used only to manipulate and utilize that which God had already made. God's work is finished! It has been our free-will to open our hearts to God's salvation plan for you personally. You cannot inherit Christianity. God has no grandchildren. Here is another chapter and verse that states that no one is to KNOW all the answers. Why? Because where would faith in God be? Deuteronomy 29:29 "The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of the law." The Holy Word tells us Christians that we are to be witnesses...to the ends of the world." When the entire world has been reached, then the occultic plan for one world order will unfold fully. As the "time" approaches of fulfillment of all the prophesies and declarations of our Lord, do not be dismayed how fast technology has sped up in the 20th century and now at the beginning of the 21st century. I should use the phrase "there is a great frenzy of evil, for the fallen angels know God and they know the plan of the end of evil and the new beginning of 1000 years of rest and the new earthly kingdom God has fore played out for us believers to know and understand. Note also, how many years have passed that God has given the understanding of the Revelations. 100 years ago, to most Christians, Revelations was a great mystery...how can these things be...are they symbolic? No the Revelations is not symbolic! It is literal, coming from the Apostle Peter describing the visions he saw using only the words of understanding as he knew at that period of time in civilization. God knows who are His. We are pre-destined in the fact that God knows all eternity, including all hearts and soul of every man, woman and child. He knows at what point in your life you will choose to accept, believe and confess Him as your Lord and Saviour.

One last word: "Turn off the entertainment devices.!" It is only there for mind control, stupid fiction, and diversion of reality." Stay tuned to the truths on the tube, the music, the modern day prophets who are true sheep (not wolves dressed in sheep clothing). Religion, traditions, churches...all great places for penetration of evil. Deception is EVERYWHERE, even on the internet and right before me on my personal computer. By God's grace I was "hacked and hijacked" on my personal computer, which opened my eyes to know the difference between deception, false/faux/fake/Fox, big brother and that all watchful EYE. "Little children (God's children), keep yourselves from idols. Amen"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2007 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Usawoman

Welcome, I'm Brandon

I am happy to see you here today and I am looking forward to when you update your profile and tell us more about yourself. Please let me share some links with you that are very helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2007 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Usawoman Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

This Thread is not for Discussion. This is an Introduction of yourself as has been requested. Please keep these Topics within the Threads that already exists and especially within the Religion Section. If you have questions about the Community then please ask here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Usawoman Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,