California Fires - Page 4 of 14

California lifts fire evacuations Californian - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th May, 2009 - 4:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »
California Fires Anything to be learnt?
16th Oct, 2008 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

California Fires - Page 4

Thank you for your concern, but they aren't very close. They are within 50 miles, but I doubt they will get this far. We are going to travel tomorrow to Sacramento, so I hope we don't find any roads closed on our route up north. I'll have to check the CHP website in the morning. Those Santa Ana winds are so amazing... the air will be so still, and then suddenly! You are leaning against the wind and can barely stand up! Incredible. There was one fire that actually jumped 8 lanes of freeway to start consuming the other side of the highway. I really feel for the folks having to evacuate and who have lost everything. Very heartbreaking.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th May, 2009 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Fires California

Wildfire nearing California town

Thousands of people in California are told to leave their homes near Santa Barbara as a wildfire prompts a state of emergency. Ref. Source 9

8th May, 2009 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

California Fires History & Civil Business Politics

Once again, we are seeing these heart-wrenching video clips of homes completely enveloped in flames, people homeless and their companion pets have died in the fires. Terrible! Our hearts and prayers go out to these people.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 8th May, 2009 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

California Fires
A Friend

Page 4 Fires California

I am thinking that california is becoming the shake and bake capital of the world. With all the earthquakes and fires that we hear about every year I wonder if there is something that can be done to prevent some of these terrible fires.

Post Date: 9th May, 2009 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Fires California

California wildfire grows; 30,000 are ordered to flee homes

SANTA BARBARA, Calif. - Turning the horizon a lurid orange and raining embers on roofs as it advanced, a raging wildfire that has destroyed scores of homes in the hills menaced this celebrity enclave and other coastal towns Friday, and the number of people ordered to flee climbed to 30,000. Authorities warned an additional 23,000 to be ready to leave at a moment's notice. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 9th May, 2009 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

California Fires
A Friend

California Fires

I am hoping that they can get this fire under control before it destroys too many homes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th May, 2009 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

California Fires - Page 4

Cali is not such a nice place to live these days. Fires, high taxes, no water, the possibility of a huge earthquake anytime soon. Wow I don't know why anyone wants to live there. No offense to my Cali friends I'm just saying.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Post Date: 10th May, 2009 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

California Fires Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

California lifts fire evacuations

Californian fire officials say nearly a third of the wildfire that has forced 30,000 people to flee from Santa Barbara is under control. Ref. Source 4

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: California Fires

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,