Do You Believe In Ghosts?

Do Ghosts - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 3rd May, 2008 - 8:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2007 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

1/3 IN U.S. BELIEVE IN GHOSTS

It was bad enough when the TV and lights inexplicably flicked on at night, Misty Conrad says. When her daughter began talking to an unseen girl named Nicole and neighbors said children had been murdered in the house, it was time to move.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1,1249,...21962,00.html

Sponsored Links:
26th Oct, 2007 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Ghosts In You Do

I personally have experienced some very strang things that make me believe there is something that we can barely perceive out there. My fathers house is quite now but was not so before I got married. My wife also noted this after her first time she slept over night there. But never again since that one time.

26th Oct, 2007 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Do You Believe In Ghosts? Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Ghosts exist. I know it not just believe it. People who do not believe in ghosts are to wrapped up in the material world to notice anything.

26th Oct, 2007 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Ghosts In You Do

This seems like it is a question of Faith as much as a belief in God or any other supernatural question.

I do believe in Ghosts (spirits), but I do not believe they have the power to move objects, or Manifest themselves under most circumstances.

27th Apr, 2008 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Ghosts In You Do

There are both powerful and weak spirits. Encountering a powerful spirit capable of moving objects and communicating in a threatening way is a rare experience.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2008 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I really don't.

I may be seen as close minded by some but having never experienced anything of a super-natural nature in my life and and being aware of the power of the human imagination I can only conclude they make interesting stories but are not the more real because of that.

Reconcile Edited: Dougiep on 28th Apr, 2008 - 3:36pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2008 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do You In Ghosts

I am one of those I have to see it to really believe in it. Do I think they exist? No not really. I think some people see something but just what it is I do not know.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2008 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do You In Ghosts Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal

I definitely believe in disembodied spirits. But I have never SEEN one.
The experiences I have had have been empathetic and auditory.

> TOPIC: Do You Believe In Ghosts?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,