Psychic Challenge 1

Psychic Challenge 1 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 2nd May, 2008 - 8:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Test your Psychic ability with this real life challenge
7th Nov, 2007 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Psychic Challenge 1

Psychic Challenge 1

Do you have Psychic Abilities or would you like to test and see if you have them? Well, here is a chance to test your Psychic Abilities. See the REQUIREMENTS at the bottom of this Thread.

Psychic Challenge: Today, Tuesday 6th November, 2007, I went to the post office to check my mail. Usually I have to ask someone at the post office to check it for me because it is a post office bag as opposed to a post office box. There was a guy with glasses who saw me, and after hearing my bag number he went to retrieve my mail. Upon returning he handed me 'X' letters.

Your challenge is to tell me how many letters I was given.

REQUIREMENTS

Rules: I will present a Psychic Challenge above. You must reply only ONCE and state your answer to the challenge. When the Thread reaches at least three pages I will post the answer. I only answer after three pages so as to give everyone a chance to participate.

Note: Even after I have posted the answer you can look at the Psychic Challenge, try and answer to yourself and then see if you are right by looking for the answer on the third page. You are free to reply to the Thread to say if you got the challenge correct before looking.

Now, because there is a 15 word limit, you may wish to give your answer along with any comments about the challenge you wish to give such as how difficult you felt it was or if you just guessed as opposed to really trying to visualize the Psychic Challenge.

Sponsored Links:
7th Nov, 2007 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Challenge Psychic

My first guess was 10 but something tells me to say 3-so THREE!

10th Nov, 2007 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Psychic Challenge 1 Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Six popped straight away into my head, so I'm sticking with 6!

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2007 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Psychic Challenge 1
A Friend

Challenge Psychic

Three I could not possibly say I'm a psychic without being a hundred percent sure but ya I'll definitely stick with 3.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate. Check your spelling.

10th Nov, 2007 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Challenge Psychic

I'm thinking that you got one, that's the number that first came to my mind, not sure if that is psychic or not but there it is!

17th Nov, 2007 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Psychic Challenge 1

I do not claim any psychic ability so this is just a guess... I will say 2.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd May, 2008 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Psychic Challenge 1

The number "3" was the first thing to come to mind so I'll go with that.

> TOPIC: Psychic Challenge 1

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,