Hot Sauce For Pain

Hot Sauce Pain - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 14th Nov, 2007 - 6:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Hot Sauce For Pain Pepper for health
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2007 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hot Sauce For Pain

HOT SAUCE MAY HOLD A SECRET TO KILLING PAIN

Devil's Revenge. Spontaneous Combustion. Hot sauces have names like that for a reason. Now scientists are testing if the stuff that makes the sauces so savage can tame the pain of surgery.
Ref. Source

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Hot Sauce For Pain
Hot Sauce For Pain (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
13th Nov, 2007 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Pain Sauce Hot

I just love it when we discover 2000 year old remedies. The Aztecs were well aware of this and used specifically Cayenne pepper to get relief from many pains.

I think a great example of its use is for arthritis. My grandmother would place a plastic bag on her hands then a cloth wrapped soaked in a fresh cayenne pepper mash was placed on it. One has to build up a tolerance for this pepper but it does stop the pain. It does not heal but stops the pain messenger from traveling to the brain. It also lets the muscles around the damaged are relax as a result.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2007 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Hot Sauce For Pain
A Friend

Hot Sauce For Pain Health & Special Psychology

There is an arthritis gel call capzasine that helps with pain. Its made from the same stuff you find in jalapeƱos. I'm really not surprised by this, and since I love hot sauce, I'm waiting for the pain killer that you can put on burgers! laugh.gif

13th Nov, 2007 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Pain Sauce Hot

One thing I have noticed about eating hot peppers is that the more you do so (eat them) the more tolerant you are of it and want more. In other words, the first week you may just put a dash on your food and then the next week it is two dashes until the next thing you know you are pouring it on like ketchup. This may be related to the pain threshold that the peppers give?

14th Nov, 2007 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Pain Sauce Hot

I would believe it is directly related JB. Best part use Cayenne pepper sauces that way you will never get Ulcers! It is a great anti fungal ingredient to put in a sauce. Mother nature give all we just have to know where to look for it.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2007 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Hot Sauce For Pain
A Friend

Hot Sauce For Pain

I have noticed that same reaction myself. I puts tons of hot sauce on foods now when I used to put none, or a tiny bit. What is hot to me now is untouchable to my wife. And I pour it on, laugh.gif, like ketchup actually!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Nov, 2007 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Hot Sauce Pain

You need to watch it, because too much hot sauce can mean serious ulcers. There are many locals here so addicted to hot sauce that they literally refuse to eat unless they can pour hot sauce all over their food.

14th Nov, 2007 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Hot Sauce Pain Psychology Special & Health

I'll take a couple of aspirin if I want to kill my pain I do not see hot sauce as an option, don't like it anyway.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Hot Sauce For Pain

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,