House Of Horror 2 - Page 6 of 30

Oh no, sorry, I thought I said to help her. - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jan, 2008 - 10:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 30 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Share Book RPG - we try again.
25th Jan, 2008 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2 - Page 6

I do agree Darkscribe the other adventure did end abrubtly, so two for attacking and let it be so. Perhaps a new approach is what we need!

(119)
Whoever the figure is, he certainly doesn't mean you well, trying to sneak unnoticed into your room. You decide to try and subdue him first and ask questions later. Having made up your mind, you rush the figure and knock him into the wall. The cowl flops back to reveal a man with pale white skin and thinning hair. You pin him to the floor and demand to know who he is and why he was trying to enter your room unnoticed. At first, he struggles ferociously, but you grimly maintain your hold. Finally, he stops. "Stranger", he rasps, "perhaps you are wiser than the other souls who have wandered into this house, or perhaps you have merely postponed your own death. At any rate, I am one who follows his order, and his orders, to the best of his abilities. Now I have no love for the master, and so I"ll give you some advice." His voice becomes a whisper. "This is an evil place. There are unimaginable horrors within these walls. Escape if you may. Or, if the spirits attempt to convince you that you can defeat the master, and you are foolish enough to believe it, just remember this - Orion wears a silver belt. Now," he continues, his voice back to normal, "Kill me if you must, or set me free. I can give you no more information." Your head is swimming with all that you have learned. You stand up warily, and the man reaches into his robe and pulls out a dagger, which he gives to you. "One more thing," he says, as he knocks on the wall and a panel slides open. "Do not attempt to follow this passage. It will only lead to your death. Leave by the doorway." He lifts his head as a soft whispering fills the air. "Yes, they have already come for your aid. Little good it will do them, I"ll wager." He snorts derisively, then disappears into the wall as the panel slides shut. Remember to adjust your Skill stat. The sound grows louder and you turn around. Go to 371.

(371)
A shimmering blue light is slowly brightening the center of the room. Within the light, the features of a middle-aged woman are slowly taking shape. She is dressed in a white robe and has light hair and ghostly blue eyes with no pupils. As the light fades, the apparition comes into focus. You never believed in ghosts - until now. The situation is very unnerving. Add 2 Fear points. She examines you solemnly for a few moments, as if sizing you up. "Stranger," she begins, in a voice that sounds like the rustle of leaves, "you are in a cursed, unholy, evil place. Pravemi, your host, has welcomed you into his home, but little do you know of the evil in his heart. This house consumes all of those unfortunate enough to find themselves within these walls. We are powerless to destroy it, but one such as yourself, with what little aid we may provide, might succeed. Will you help?" Will you, out of the goodness of your heart, agree to help (11) or are you happy enough to escape the house with your life (236)?

Interesting turn of event a dagger !

Fear 2 of 12

attack up to 10

stamina 20 of 22

No bad for just trying to get to sleep!

So shall we help this specter?

Sponsored Links:
25th Jan, 2008 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

The Dice Master says...

Funny, we cannot avoid that appearance, at least it did not scare us. Yes, help her.

25th Jan, 2008 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I did not realize this started again. Help her so we can get out of this room.

25th Jan, 2008 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Horror House

JB she did scare us and we gained two fear points because of it. Ironic that on one hand we are expected to help her and at the same time she scares us.

25th Jan, 2008 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

The Dice Master says...

Yes I missed that one sorry, and true, how ironic is that indeed. Welcome back to the game GothicNature I guess you got the newsletter wink.gif.

25th Jan, 2008 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2

If the hag gave us some fear then why should we help her? Does no good now but I vote to refuse just to see what would happen.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jan, 2008 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

House Horror 2 - Page 6

Welcome back GothicNature sorry I should have sent you a message. You vote will depend on what DarkScribe does .... I tend to think leaving would either end the story or get us killed. Remember we only have three lives to complete this.

25th Jan, 2008 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

House Horror 2 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

Oh no, sorry, I thought I said to help her. I got caught up with some interesting topics here and did not say al that was in my head, so yes, let's help her.

> TOPIC: House Of Horror 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.