Stacy Peterson

Stacy Peterson - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Nov, 2007 - 9:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »
Stacy Peterson
Is Drew Peterson A Murderer?
3rd Nov, 2007 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Stacy Peterson

Stacy Peterson

What do you think about the current Stacy Peterson missing case? Did she really leave with another man or did her 30 years older husband kill her? Neighbors say he kept a tight reign on her and it is not likely for her to leave the home without making preparations for the kids.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
3rd Nov, 2007 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Peterson Stacy

Well, taking into consideration his first wife was found dead on a dry bathtub at her home some years ago and the fact he had restraining orders because of domestic violence issues with his previous relationships, if I was the police, Mrs. Peterson's husband would be my first suspect.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

4th Nov, 2007 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Stacy Peterson History & Civil Business Politics

She has been missing since the 28 and is only 23. A strange relationship to begin with and I can see why he may have been concerned over if she would leave him or not. America's Most Wanted has info:
https://www.amw.com/missing_persons/brief.cfm?id=50297

I was not aware that his first wife died in that manner - scary!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

4th Nov, 2007 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Peterson Stacy

Sounds like the husband to me. If she was really leaving then she would have gave instructions about the children as any mother would do.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

11th Nov, 2007 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Peterson Stacy

Well the husband is officially named as the suspect now in the case by local police.

12th Nov, 2007 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Stacy Peterson

It seems like he is a quite dangerous man. I am glad they are going to re-investigate the death of his previous wife. One of his neighbors filed a police report against him:

BOLINGBROOK, Ill. -  A neighbor of an missing Illinois woman filed a police report against the woman's husband and recalled seeing the mother of two sitting at the end of her driveway in tears a week before she disappeared, she told FOX News.

""He's all packed up and I want him to go,"" Stacy Peterson reportedly said, according to neighbor Sharon Bychowski. Six boxes allegedly filled with Drew Peterson's belongings sat in the couple's open garage, Bychowski said.

A close friend and next-door neighbor of Stacy and Drew Peterson, Bychowski said she filed a police report on Thursday after Drew Peterson showed up on her lawn at 11 p.m. and began shouting her name: "'Come here, Sharon. "¦ I want you.""

Bychowski, who at times baby-sits the Petersons" two children and took them trick-or-treating this year, said she is staying in a hotel under a fictitious name to avoid the area and is contemplating seeking an order of protection against the suspended Bolingbrook, Ill., police sergeant. On Friday he was named a suspect in Stacy Peterson's disappearance.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Nov, 2007 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Stacy Peterson

I am watching a live interview with Drew Peterson over this case and he is calm and collective. In fact he is so serious and calm in his mannerism that the interviewer asked why he was that way. He responded that he is not afraid of law enforcement, but he is afraid of the media as they are painting a false picture of him.

Stacy Peterson
Stacy Peterson (Hover)

15th Nov, 2007 - 9:32am / Post ID: #

Stacy Peterson Politics Business Civil & History

I just finished reading an article in the news about this situation. I guess they exhumed the body of the other wife (actually she was wife #3!) I would say that it points to him--she (#3) also told family members of many domestic violence episodes at their home and that if she ended up dead and it looked like an accident--it wasn't. I am interested to see what they are testing or looking at the body for. I know her family has long held suspicion. His new wife was only 17 years old when they got together and he was still married to wife #3.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Stacy Peterson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,