King Tutankhamun

King Tutankhamun - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Jan, 2014 - 12:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2005 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

King Tutankhamun

King Tut Drank Red Wine, Researcher Says

LONDON - King Tutankhamen was a red wine drinker, according to a researcher who analyzed traces of the vintage found in his tomb. Maria Rosa Guasch-Jane told reporters Wednesday at the British Museum that she made her discovery after inventing a process that gave archaeologists a tool to discover the color of ancient wine. "This is the first time someone has found an ancient red wine," she said.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051027/ap_on_...in_tut_s_tipple

Sponsored Links:
9th Nov, 2005 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Tutankhamun King

Okay, so King Tut was a wine bibber, but he is also one of the more famous of the Pharos because his tomb was kept in immaculate condition besides one robbery attempt. Interestingly enough he died due to a blow to a skull, maybe he was drinking too much red wine at the time and became an easy target.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2006 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

King Tutankhamun
A Friend

King Tutankhamun History & Civil Business Politics

The link to the site about the red wine was down. Where was the red wine found? Maybe it was part of the burial ceremony. I don't know. The boy king would be of no significance save for the treasure contained in his tomb. His father, on the other hand, tried to remold Egypt into a monotheistic society worshiping the rays of the sun. Next to Zoaster, I believe this is one of the first monotheistic movements on Earth.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2007 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Tutankhamun King

King Tut's face unveiled to world

The 3,000-year face of the mummified Egyptian King Tutankhamun is put on public view for the first time.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7077423.stm

King Tutankhamun
King Tutankhamun (Hover)

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2007 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

King Tutankhamun
A Friend

Tutankhamun King

I am missing the appeal of seeing a face that has been preserved for thousands of years. I'm guessing it doesn't look fabulous. laugh.gif

I guess if your interested in the Great King Tut, boy king of Egypt, then this will be cool. I'm interested, but more in his impact on Egyptology than seeing his face.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2010 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

King Tutankhamun

'Malaria' killed King Tutankhamun

Tutankhamun may well have died of malaria after the disease ravaged a body crippled by a rare bone disorder, experts say. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2014 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

King Tutankhamun

King Tut's erection arouses curiosity

NEW research suggests Tutankhamun's mummified erection may have been an attempt to combat a religious revolution unleashed by the boy-king's father. Ref. Source 7

14th Jan, 2014 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

King Tutankhamun Politics Business Civil & History

I'm sure its so in the 'next life' he still has his man thing going but would it matter if you're a spirit unless they think spirits are also interested in that sort of thing.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: King Tutankhamun

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,