Arizona Illegal Immigrants - Page 3 of 11

Let me guess most of these officials that - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th May, 2010 - 2:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (11) »
Arizona Illegal Immigrants Americas toughest sheriff is doing the work of the US Immigration. He is literally hunting for illegal immigrants.
Post Date: 2nd May, 2010 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Arizona Illegal Immigrants - Page 3

In response to critics, Arizona tweaks new immigration law:

Lawmakers have removed "lawful contact" from the bill and replaced it with "lawful stop, detention or arrest." In an explanatory note, lawmakers added that the change "stipulates that a lawful stop, detention or arrest must be in the enforcement of any other law or ordinance of a county, city or town or this state." Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th May, 2010 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Immigrants Illegal Arizona

Pima County Sheriff Refuses to Enforce "Unconstitutional" Controversial AZ Anti-Immigrant Law

Protests continue across the country to denounce Arizona's controversial new anti-immigrant law, which allows police officers to stop and interrogate anyone they suspect is an undocumented immigrant. We go to Arizona to speak with Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik, who calls the law "unconstitutional" and says he won't enforce it. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 8th May, 2010 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Arizona Illegal Immigrants History & Civil Business Politics

Bersin describes Arizona law as an error

U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Alan Bersin said Arizona's new law targeting illegal immigration is a potential impediment to stronger ties between the United States and Mexico as the countries address common problems along the border. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 8th May, 2010 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Arizona Illegal Immigrants
A Friend

Page 3 Immigrants Illegal Arizona

I do not think it is going to be that much of a problem as the two countries exchange ideas about the common border. It is my belief that more states adopt this law and we get more of the illegal aliens out of this country. Maybe that will make it safer.

Post Date: 12th May, 2010 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Immigrants Illegal Arizona

Arizona Immigration Law Violates Human Rights, Say UN Experts
By Eliane Engeler

"A disturbing pattern of legislative activity hostile to ethnic minorities and immigrants has been established with the adoption of an immigration law that may allow for police action targeting individuals on the basis of their perceived ethnic origin," the experts said. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 12th May, 2010 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

So does that mean the UN is going to come into the state of Arizona and keep illegal immigrants from crossing the border? I somehow do not think they will. Thus they have no room to really talk as they do not understand the full scope of the problem.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th May, 2010 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Arizona Illegal Immigrants - Page 3

Stranger than fiction: California:

Los Angeles Approves a Boycott of Arizona: The Los Angeles City Council voted Wednesday to ban official travel to Arizona and block future contracts with companies there in protest of that state's new immigration law Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 14th May, 2010 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arizona Illegal Immigrants Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Let me guess most of these officials that voted this are hispanic decent or have relatives who are from mexico. Either way I hope that Los Angels move hurts them more than it does Arizona.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Arizona Illegal Immigrants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,