Arizona Illegal Immigrants - Page 4 of 11

Rather off topic, but... I wish there was - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th May, 2010 - 11:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »
Arizona Illegal Immigrants Americas toughest sheriff is doing the work of the US Immigration. He is literally hunting for illegal immigrants.
14th May, 2010 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Arizona Illegal Immigrants - Page 4

I'm not surprised everything is going this route. Maybe I have it wrong but I am with you on this one. I don't see how doing nothing is going to make the problem go away. I know the law may appear to be harsh, however if someone has a better solution I would like to hear it.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

Sponsored Links:
14th May, 2010 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

Immigrants Illegal Arizona

Well, I guess illegals will know what city to stay in now.

If a stipulation of having the US accept Unlimited Immigration of Mexican citizens is required for closer ties, I am not sure that those are ties we really need to strengthen.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

16th May, 2010 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Arizona Illegal Immigrants History & Civil Business Politics

This Arizona governor seems to have a specific dislike for any Southern foreign influence or in other words this is more than just keeping illegals out. See this Thread: Source 7

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

16th May, 2010 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Immigrants Illegal Arizona

Yes it is as I suspected, there is some sort of war going on here. Maybe not outright and physical all the time but a war of sorts none the less. I don't see this ending well for either side.

The more the law constricts on the illegals the more violent they will be. The more violent they are the more the law will come down on them.

Seeing that the ones in power are twisting their powers against these people makes me wary that there is much more going on here against the minorities. If you cross this line seldom will you look back. Once you do you have to admit your wrongs. Most likely it will just get more corrupt and more explosive.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 16th May, 2010 - 2:50am

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

16th May, 2010 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Immigrants Illegal Arizona

Maybe some of the native Arizonians do not want their State to become like Florida. I remember some years ago passing through the Miami Airport and could hardly find someone to speak English. The fact that it was brought about and legislated means that it is more than the governor that wants this. Hard times in the US also makes it easy to enact and enforce laws against those stealing the jobs.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

16th May, 2010 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Arizona Illegal Immigrants

I certainly understand the need more than most to make illegals less in numbers or non existent. Either be it by making them legal, by deporting them, or not allowing them into the USA in the first place.

However the officials are playing a dangerous game here not sticking to one point or the other. Playing each faction off the other, even when they do follow threw on a stance.

I am just stating that this whole situation is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. I see it coming and know it is going to happen yet can't look away. I can't do anything really to change the outcome to this problem at this point, no one can. We can pretend we are trying to do something and go do our duty. Yet, this isn't going to change the outcome which will be violent and bloody no matter what.

This is my fear and thought on this.

Personally I would like us all to just get along. Depending on population allow a certain amount of illegals as legal into the USA per year. This could be achieved I think if the government stopped messing about and trying to lie about its actual actions. However this is just a fantasy and not really in line with the reality of the situation. I don't pretend to know the answer to this problem but can definitely see the horrible end of it.

I wonder, how many Americans realize their government who pretends to be so strict on illegals. Encourages illegals to do our jobs and enter America. Again on this note I am saying it is not the Americans or Mexicans at fault, but the American government that is trying to put one past both of us. The cost will be our lives and they will get more wealthy from it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th May, 2010 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Arizona Illegal Immigrants - Page 4

Glenn engages in hate speech

Glenn unleashed a barrage of hatred today on the radio program as he (along with Pat and Stu) did what seemingly no one in the Obama administration has done, and actually read the Arizona Immigration Law. Oh, the hatred! Put the women and children to bed before listening to this bill that has liberals fearing police crackdowns as a result of it. Ref. Glenn Beck

19th May, 2010 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Arizona Illegal Immigrants Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Rather off topic, but...
I wish there was a link for this. I am very interested to hear what he said, and did a search on the web but turned up nothing.

international QUOTE
Put the women and children to bed before listening to this bill that has liberals fearing police crackdowns as a result of it.

Why would you put the women to bed, this is kind of comical to me. Not a very good choice of words I would think.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Arizona Illegal Immigrants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,