Arizona Illegal Immigrants - Page 7 of 11

QUOTE (Vincenzo @ 26-Jul 10, 1:29 AM) The - Page 7 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Jul, 2010 - 12:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Arizona Illegal Immigrants Americas toughest sheriff is doing the work of the US Immigration. He is literally hunting for illegal immigrants.
14th Jul, 2010 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Arizona Illegal Immigrants - Page 7

The main concerns against the law come from the potential missuses by law enforcement. Yes, it is possible that a US citizen could be detained and that is one of the fears that the DoJ (under direction of the White House) is trying instill into the people. However, much like the TSA (who have to tap dance around profiling in order to protect our airline industry) has a tough job to do without irritating too much of the US Islamic Community, I am sure that the police will make every attempt to treat these new procedures with the care that is required. For if they arrest/detain too many innocent US Citizens, there will be a backlash that hits quickly.

Also, if you read the law, it really seems to be geared towards illegal immigrants that do not have permanent residences in the US. For the illegal immigrant that has obtained a drivers license, a good regular job, children in school and is basically very well established...there is little reason that they will be picked up UNLESS...they break a law.

From the media, I expected the law to only deal with picking up illegal aliens, but if you read what was passed, a great deal of it is dedicated at getting after those that hire illegal aliens and I like that A LOT!

Those that immigrate to the US legally or want to immigrate legally to the US should be incensed at the idea that illegal aliens are to be tolerated and coddled by the government that restricted your permanent entrance.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2010 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Arizona Illegal Immigrants
A Friend

Immigrants Illegal Arizona

I have to agree. IF the American people or should I say sleeping sheeple wake up and realize that this law is geared toward those who enjoy giving work to the illegals instead of hiring actual citizens then maybe our countries unemployment rate would drop. Plus if there are no jobs for them over here then maybe the government of Arizona will be placing a temporary cap on the uncontrolled flow of people into the USA.

22nd Jul, 2010 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Arizona Illegal Immigrants History & Civil Business Politics

This is getting ridiculous, what does US immigration law have to do with Latin America if their people go to the US illegally?

international QUOTE
LatAm nations bid to join Mexico in Arizona case:

Seven other Latin American countries want to join Mexico in supporting a lawsuit challenging Arizona's immigration enforcement law. Ref. Source 1

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2010 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 7 Immigrants Illegal Arizona

It makes one wonder just how many other countries are benefiting from illegals being in the USA and sending money home. IF these countries keep joining in the fight we will know just which ones are sending illegals into the USA besides Mexico.

22nd Jul, 2010 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Immigrants Illegal Arizona

Many illegals send remittance back to their homeland. The money is spent there and helps stimulate the economy. Those countries really don't want to come out and say that they are relying on this remittance from illegal workers, but saying they are fighting for immigration laws sounds much better.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

24th Jul, 2010 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

It will take MANY illegal immigrants from one particular country to make it matter to that country's economy. I can see this being true for Mexico and other Central American States, but South America? I wonder what the statistics are on the amount of illegals in the US from South America?

On another note. Arizona's path with this is only showing up what a lot of US Citizens have been thinking a very long time --> get the illegals out! The main problem is when you allow a tumor to grow inside you on your spine then taking it out can actually disable you and that is the main problem. The process of removing illegals from the USA is not so easy... And why:

1. There are US Citizens that will continue to hire illegals
2 When you deport an illegal (especially from Mexico) they just return and return again. There was a news report somewhere in this Community where one illegal returned some 10 times after being deported 10 times!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jul, 2010 - 5:29am / Post ID: #

Arizona Illegal Immigrants - Page 7

JB:

I agree with your 2 assumptions as long as the status quo stays in effect. It is why I wrote what I considered a proper way to deal with the problem from top to bottom (even addressing amensty).

If we really seal the border, and that really has to be the first step before we even talk about amensty, then you can start to sort out who gets deported and who doesnt.

If you make having a job (complete with documented evidence - read W2's) a requirement for amenesty, then you have illegals looking to get legal. By sealing the border you avoid the wave that would come if we announced that we were giving out amnesty. Also, if a employee is denied documentation, we have a service to receive his complaint (IRS - this is the threat for employers).

Amnesty for employers and employees. Employers are afforded an opportunity to come clean and if they don't they will suffer penalties that will destroy their business...that plain and simple. Illegal employees are encouraged to get documentation of their job for amnesty. They would also need to have residency and other items to prove they really want to stay. If they are granted amnesty, it is extended to their immediate family (spouse and children). If enough complaints of not supplying employement documentation are generated against a company, they get a complimentary IRS audit (one guaranteed to make them beg for forgiveness for not coming forth in the first place).

Amnesty for illegal workers is phased in and reviewed on a year 1, year 3, year 5 and year 10 basis. After year 10, they can be offered a permanent visa or allowed to go for US citizenship.

Americans will may more for fruit and produce and several other items to pay for this program. Will it cripple the nation? No.

Why this wont be done soon is that Obama doesnt want to talk about sealing the border until he get amnesty...he has lost too many moderate republicans in his extrodinary left leaning first 1.5 years in office. Leading people in his cabinet have come out and said there will be no border sealing until they get amnesty (read democratic voting block). The republicans have no desire to create a human wave of people crossing the border when amnsety is announced. They also don't want to help Obama.

The bottom line is that the US is broke. We cant afford to care for ourselves yet alone illegals. It really doesnt make a difference which country.

27th Jul, 2010 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Arizona Illegal Immigrants Politics Business Civil & History - Page 7

international QUOTE (Vincenzo @ 26-Jul 10, 1:29 AM)
The bottom line is that the US is broke. We cant afford to care for ourselves yet alone illegals. It really doesnt make a difference which country.

I wonder how much of that is true in reality than in numbers because thousands and thousands of people fight each day (still) to live in the US, legally or illegally.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Arizona Illegal Immigrants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,