Ryan Seacrest

Ryan Seacrest - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Jun, 2010 - 11:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Ryan Seacrest
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2007 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ryan Seacrest

Ryan Seacrest

When Ryan Seacrest goes to bed at night, he makes sure to keep a dry erase board nearby in case he has a jolt of inspiration. He is the host of two radio shows and the hit reality-show "American Idol." And as the head of his own production company, this entertainment mogul's goal is to "produce pop culture." Could he really be the next Merv Griffin? Ref. ABC"Nightline" co-anchor Terry Moran reports.

Sponsored Links:
1st May, 2008 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Seacrest Ryan

He is the host of "American Idol" and makes $14 million dollars a year. There are rumors that he is gay because of the interactions he has on the show with Simon Cowell. He denies the rumors. Personally, I don't care about his sexual preferences because I think he is a good host. What is your opinion about him?

Ryan John Seacrest is an American television/radio host and television producer. He rose to fame as the host of American Idol, and he has since gone on to host E! News Live, Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve, as well as such radio shows as On Air with Ryan Seacrest on KIIS-FM in Los Angeles and American Top 40. He also hosts The Entertainment Edge in the United Kingdom which is broadcast simultaneously across GCap Media's radio stations.

Ryan Seacrest was born in Dunwoody, Georgia, to Constance Marie Zullinger[1] and Gary Lee Seacrest,[2][3] and has a younger sister, Meredith. Seacrest is of Swiss descent.[4] At a young age, he knew he wanted to be a DJ, and idolized radio personalities like Casey Kasem and Dick Clark. Ryan hosted the morning announcements at his high school, Dunwoody High School, from which he graduated in 1993. During his academic career, Seacrest was a staff writer with the school paper, a member of the model UN club and captain of the Dunwoody High School Swim Team (The Aquanots).[5]

1st May, 2008 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Ryan Seacrest Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I am surprised to learn about this latest rumour of him being gay. I think Ryan Seacrest is obnoxious and can be regarded as a younger version of Simon Cowell. But I cannot understand why people would consider him as "gay." He seems to enjoy goading Simon but I suspect some of it is done deliberately to increase ratings for the show. After all, the more controversy, the higher the ratings and this in turn, prolongs the life span of the show itself.

I think Ryan Seacrest has come a long way from being a Disc Jockey to where he is today. He has a great business acumen and seems to know how to invest his money wisely. He is one of the producers of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians," he has his own morning radio show, is the host of E! and the popular show, American Idol. He has been labelled as one of the hardest working men in Hollywood.

My question is, where does he get all his energy to focus on so many jobs or projects?

10th May, 2008 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Seacrest Ryan

Can you imagine Ryan Seacrest as the next Larry King? shocked.gif' /><!--endemo--><br /><br /><!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Sources close to Seacrest told MediaBistro.com's Fishbowl L.A. that he's in "talks" to take over for Larry King on CNN, but added it's unlikely it would happen because Seacrest has so many lucrative jobs already.

In addition to "American Idol," Seacrest works for E! News and KIIS-FM in Los Angeles. But the source said he could definitely handle the gig.

20th Mar, 2009 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Seacrest Ryan

I notice he keeps saying he is 5' 9" in height but I think he is really dreaming! Most contestants in American Idol are way taller than him, including judge Simon Cowell who is around 5' 8" so Ryan must be around 5' 7" if that much. At least he can feel taller than Paula Abdul who is only 5' 2".

19th Jul, 2009 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Ryan Seacrest

He signed a new contract with American Idol for a three year deal in the amount of $45 million dollars making him the highest paid reality host on television.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2009 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Ryan Seacrest

Seacrest stalker with knife arrested

A knife-wielding man suspected of stalking American Idol host Ryan Seacrest has been stopped by security guards at the offices of E! entertainment television and turned over to police, the cable network reported on its website. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2010 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

Ryan Seacrest Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Seacrest stalker sent to prison

A man who stalked American Idol host Ryan Seacrest is sentenced to two years in prison and ordered to stay away from him for 10 years. Ref. Source 1

Ryan Seacrest
Ryan Seacrest (Hover)

+  1 2 
> TOPIC: Ryan Seacrest

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,