Dog the Bounty Hunter

Dog Bounty Hunter - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Nov, 2007 - 4:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: What do you think about Dog?
  He is a great guy and my hero       0.00%
  Dog is a good man, he just slipped       14.29%
  Dog is human       42.86%
  Dog is just a wolf in sheep's clothing       0.00%
  Dog should be moved off of television       0.00%
  I have no feelings about Dog       42.86%
Total Votes: 7
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Dog TV Series
8th Nov, 2007 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Dog the Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter: Dog's Racial?

You know I saw this show once some days ago and I thought I put a review about it here, but apparently not. Then I catch a whiff of a Larry King interview where he (Dog) is begging for forgiveness. Here is the TMZ conversation with his son who was dating a black woman and used the N- word among other things.

What are your thoughts?

Dog the Bounty Hunter
Dog the Bounty Hunter (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2007 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Dog the Bounty Hunter
A Friend

Hunter Bounty Dog

Well, it looks like his concerns were justified as what he was concerned about came to pass. I really don't see what the big deal is about the word n- and why people get so worked up over it. Some careers are ended by the use of the word, yet the rap industry makes money off of it.

8th Nov, 2007 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Dog the Bounty Hunter History & Civil Business Politics

Secruss:

international QUOTE
I really don't see what the big deal is about the word n- and why people get so worked up over it.

Maybe because you have never been the victim of that slur?

international QUOTE
Some careers are ended by the use of the word, yet the rap industry makes money off of it.

For me, is absolutely irrelevant. Just because some people are making money out of it and some even choose to call each other that word does not make it in any way acceptable. I think of those who are hurt or bother by it and is enough for me no to use out of respect to those who do no approve it.

Now with regards to Dog, he is only asking for forgiveness because he was caught.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

8th Nov, 2007 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Hunter Bounty Dog

A&E took Dog's show off the air. Right now the Larry King show has 60,000 people voting that A&E should not take his show off the air. It seems most are forgiving of this as opposed to our last radio announcer friend.

Rather off topic, but...
Secruss are you Black? Whats the worst an Irish citizen can be called? Would it bother you if someone was referring to your woman like that?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

8th Nov, 2007 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Hunter Bounty Dog

Rather off topic, but...
Actually, Don Imus is back on the air and got a handsome paycheck because the network that fired him did so against the contract that they signed. They really should do their homework before they just jump to popular opinion...cost them several million dollars.

As for Mr Dog, it seems like he spends most of the conversation trying to explain why he uses the word as though he were actually from the african american community. Due to a extreme lack of proper pigmentation, Mr Dog really is unable to justify his use of the word as though he were African American and really shouldn't continue this effort. Mr Dog...make your apologies and find a different word for your meaning. Try trash, scumbag, waste of humanity or many other ones...just drop the n-word because you aren't allowed to in our current society to use it...period. Well, that is if you would like to continue your work on TV.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Offtopic Tags so that the Thread maintains the same subject matter and does not develop into another Topic.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2007 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Dog the Bounty Hunter
A Friend

Dog the Bounty Hunter

Rather off topic, but...
No I am not black. My dad is black-irish, but that's different (His coloring looks Mexican, and he has been mistaken for one with hilarious results).
The worst I've been called could be condensed into paddy, mick, and cat-lick. None of which have really ever bothered me. I got into a few fights as a kid for the cat-lick one, but they were picking a fight.
Now I have been called a cracker by many blacks, near as I can tell that's the equivalent of n-. Cracker confuses me more than anything else, as I just don't get it.

Back on to the main topic
Words are incapable of hurting people, now if he were to have gone out and beat a black half to death that would be different. As is he was talking with his family and used THE WORD, last I checked what you did in private was your business. That's the transcript of a recorded phone conversion, it seems a little underhanded to me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Nov, 2007 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Dog Bounty Hunter

Secruss:

Words are incapable of hurting people, now if he were to have gone out and beat a black half to death that would be different. As is he was talking with his family and used THE WORD, last I checked what you did in private was your business. That's the transcript of a recorded phone conversion, it seems a little underhanded to me.

Actually I agree that words alone are incapable of hurting people, nevertheless psychological abuse is very REAL and words play a big part of it. We cannot easily dismiss that fact when hundreds of people are victimized by hurtful terms used in the most hateful manner.

I agree that whatever he did in private is his business. Having said that, he should have said so instead of trying to make a pity and fake apology on national TV.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

8th Nov, 2007 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Dog Bounty Hunter Politics Business Civil & History

This is only made to be an important issue for America because Dog is supposed to be a symbol of justice and doing the right thing. Anytime you come out as a good guy there will be some evil guy out there to pull you down.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Dog the Bounty Hunter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,