Enya - Anywhere Is

Enya Is - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Mar, 2008 - 8:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2007 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Enya - Anywhere Is

Enya - Anywhere Is

Feel free to review the video and / or music for this song from Enya.

Enya - Anywhere Is
Enya - Anywhere Is (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2008 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Enya - Anywhere Is
A Friend

Is - Enya

"I wonder if the stars sign the life that is to be mine and would they let their light shine enough for me to follow"

This is my second favorite song from Enya (On my Way Home being the first). I find myself repeating this song at least four or five times when it plays on my car player. I memorize it's lyrics so I sing with it, plus the lyrics and the music always create a good mood to me.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please learn how to use the Quote Tags here. When you do not use these tags source material that is not your own may appear to be yours when it is not. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

17th Mar, 2008 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Enya - Anywhere Is Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I love Enya's music. Usually when I'm writing I have her playing in the background because it so soothing.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2008 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Enya - Anywhere Is
A Friend

Is - Enya

It is, isn't? When I play her music it somewhat fills up my home with good vibes and makes it more relaxing.

17th Mar, 2008 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Is - Enya

Sometimes her music can sound really depressing though and if you are depressed then it just adds to it.

> TOPIC: Enya - Anywhere Is

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,