minispeed

Minispeed - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 1st Jan, 2004 - 5:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2003 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

minispeed
A Friend

minispeed

wont to boots you internet speed try out minispeed, i checked it out yesterday, seems to realy work smile.gif you can do a search for it @ google.com smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
16th Feb, 2003 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

minispeed

wont to boots you internet speed try out minispeed, i checked it out yesterday, seems to realy work  you can do a search for it @ google.com  

Yes it does! If you use the expert settings you can add an extra string of code to your dial up settings too! Even more speed!

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2003 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

minispeed
A Friend

minispeed Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Ok, not to sound like a kill-joy or anything like that, but I have done a search for this program and turned up nothing.  Two of the sites that actually had something to do with the program had dead links and no way of downloading it.  :-/
Anyone got any ideas?  

17th Nov, 2003 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

minispeed

Just for you Msslm:

https://members.aol.com/oodeiselboy/minispe...d/download.html

Please make sure to scan before using. Hope it works for you.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2003 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

minispeed
A Friend

minispeed

Thanks Jb.  I downloaded and scanned it before I installed it.  I will have to surf a bit to be able to see the difference with it installed.  Thanks again you are of total coolness.  :D

1st Jan, 2004 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

minispeed

I'm downloading it now! Thanks for the tip, I really hope it works... I seem to be really slow lately...

Roz

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jan, 2004 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

minispeed

Make sure to set your com port to be boosted as well (to no what com port your modem uses go to 'My Computer' then 'Modem'). Choose AOL or Speed settings. Save and then restart and see if you notice the difference.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2004 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

minispeed
A Friend

minispeed Computer Issues & Video Gaming

The minispeed really seemed to help mine. But I had a bit of a problem with my ISP connection and when I called their tech support they gave me a 3 letter code to add to my advanced setting for my modem and now instead of connecting at 56 k, I am connecting at 115, 200 bps. Which a friend of mine told me that was a slow dsl speed. It seems to have really helped alot too. I log on quicker and some pages do definitely load faster than others.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: minispeed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,