Venezuela Adoption Laws

Venezuela Adoption Laws - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Jul, 2009 - 1:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

What are the adoption laws in this country? Also reviewed are Adoption Agencies.
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2007 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Venezuela Adoption Laws

Venezuela Adoption Laws

Within this Thread Discussion can be had about the process of adopting a child in this country. Some questions that can be answered:

1. Who is allowed to adopt a child in this country? Citizen / Resident / Foreigner
2. What must you show as proof of your ability to adopt a child?
3. What is the chance of a typical couple being able to adopt a child within this country?
4. Are follow-up visits mandatory?
5. Are there special fees that have to be paid?
6. Are you allowed to choose the age, gender and ethnicity of the child for adoption?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2009 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Venezuela Adoption Laws
A Friend

Laws Adoption Venezuela

Latina,
I really would like to know the answer to some of these questions. I am a diplomat living in this country now for 2 years. I will be here 2 more years before returning home. I have volunteered for an orphanage here and I would love to be able to help these children. So, what are the laws for me to adopt here? Is it even possible? I have three biological children of my own, have been happily married for 10 years. My husband is of South American descent, we speak fluent spanish. We would love to give one of these children the opportunity to live with us and grow up in a family. We would love a child like our own. I am confused about the processes here, and can only seem to find information surrounding if I am living back home and trying to adopt from here, or if I am a resident with a Cedula, which I don't need with my visa. Please help! Also, if I can't adopt from Venezuela, can I adopt from another south american country while I am still living here, Peru or Columbia perhaps, or Central America? Need some advice!

7th Jul, 2009 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Venezuela Adoption Laws Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I know the laws in Venezuela are quite strict for foreigners. Before I can give you some more info, where is your husband from? I assume you are from England. Where will you be living after you finish your job?

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2009 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Venezuela Adoption Laws
A Friend

Laws Adoption Venezuela

We are Canadians, with my husband originally from Chile. We will more than likely return to Canada, but at this point we don't know for certain. What is your bakground?

8th Jul, 2009 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Laws Adoption Venezuela

Oh Canadians? I assumed you was from England because of your flag displayed in your avatar. I'm from Argentina, living in Trinidad and Tobago (yes, we are close).

Since the subject of adoption interests me personally I always research on it. For what I know, Venezuela only goes through international adoptions in exceptional cases since the motto has always been the preservation of the family and as you well know, the government is the one that runs all the adoptions. It could take two years or more. Unless you plan to stay in Venezuela for good or have lots and lots of patience, you should look at another country.

> TOPIC: Venezuela Adoption Laws

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,