?
Poll: Which is more interesting as far as children in the media goes:
  Jon & Kate Plus 8       21.43%
  Brad & Jolie and their children       21.43%
  Madonna and her children       0.00%
  I do not like children exposed in this way       50.00%
  Duggars and their children       7.14%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Kate Gosseilin
TV Reality - Kate Gosseilin - Kate Plus 8 - Eight
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2007 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8

Jon & Kate Plus 8

What is your review for the TV reality show called, 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' about this family that has eight children?

Sponsored Links:
19th Dec, 2007 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

One of the key things about this show is it hows you what can happen when you play 'god' with nature. Jon and Kate could not have children so through artificial insemination they got two beautiful girls (twins). They decided they wanted one more so through invitro they end up with SIX all at the same time! They have a lot of support and friends otherwise I do not know how they would cope. It also seems that Kate likes to jump on Jon quite a bit. Poor guy, he seems to be trying his best, but for Kate that is not good enough - that is what happens when you play 'god'.

19th Dec, 2007 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Well, I understand what you are saying about Kate. Remember that we are looking at the edited images and not whole situations. Having said that, it is easy to judge her from the outside and see the husband as the "poor guy". SHE is the one who is with the kids all day while her husband at least get a break when he goes to work. She does not get any breaks at all so I think her behavior is result of stress.

19th Dec, 2007 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

Yes, I understand that, but they talk about this (Kate's inability to accept that Kate screams and yells at Jon) almost at each show, so there is a definite problem there. Also, from what I see Kate is not like us where we have no relief at all from the children, she has a nanny, people to come cook sometimes, family to watch them and so forth. I am not downplaying that she has it hard, but I am just saying that it is not a reason for her to shout at her husband the way she does, especially in public.

1st May, 2009 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

Well, things don't seem to go very well with them. Jon was photographed leaving a bar at 2:00 am with a woman who he referred to as "babe". He stated later it is just a "friend". His wife was in another state promoting a book. Who knows who was babysitting their 8 children. *shaking head*

Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad Jon Gosselin is admitting he "showed poor judgment" by leaving a bar at 2 a.m. With a mystery woman and without his wedding band -- while his wife Kate was across the country promoting a book.

"Like most people, I have male and female friends, and I'm not going to end my friendships just because I'm on TV," the dad of 8 tells Extra. "However, being out with them late at night showed poor judgment on my part.

"What makes me sick is that my careless behavior has put my family in this uncomfortable position," he continues. "My family is the most important thing in my life and it kills me that these allegations have hurt them."

A clubgoer tells the newest issue of Us Weekly that Jon "could barely walk" after spending nearly three hours with a mystery woman he referred to as "babe." After being spotted by photographers, the two hastily sped off in a car without turning on the headlights....

1st May, 2009 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8

Jon's friends are coming to his rescue, describing his late outings in bars as "innocent".

Jon Gosselin's pals have spoken - and insist that reports labeling the reality star a cad who is stepping out on his wife Kate not the least bit accurate.

Pat Fagan, a bouncer at Legends Lounge, calls Jon's recent night away from home completely innocent - even though he did show up with a woman who was not his wife.

"They seemed like casual friends," says Fagan. "There was no romantic anything. They weren't gazing into each other eyes."

Fagan also shoots down any suggestion that Gosselin has been spotted without his wedding ring. "He always has his wedding band on. He talks about his kids all the time. He loves his family."

According to Dustin Sands, a family friend who has known Jon for nearly 20 years, Gosselin just needs a little downtime from raising eight kids - and starring on TLC's Jon & Kate Plus 8, a reality show about their lives. "The guy just needs to be cut some slack once in while when he wants to relax a bit," says Sands....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th May, 2009 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate 8

These days it is becoming quite a challenge to determine fact from fiction. Poor Jon was spotted by the paparazzi leaving a bar last week with an attractive woman. Later on, the woman, whose name is Deanna Hummel, claims that she and Jon are just good friends. Now Deanna's brother, Jason Hummel is singing a different tune from his sister. He states that his sister Deanna and Jon are having an affair for three months now! Here are details on this report:

Source 1

Post Date: 7th May, 2009 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8
A Friend

Jon & Kate 8 Movies Music Fashion & Sports

This is sounding to be the beginnings of a new soap opera from all that is going on.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: Jon & Kate Plus 8

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,