Oxford University

Oxford University - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 21st Jan, 2015 - 7:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

United Kingdom
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2007 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Oxford University

Oxford University

Oxford pitches for black students

A campaign to encourage more black youngsters to apply to Oxford gets Rev Jesse Jackson's backing.
Ref.https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/7085741.stm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th May, 2008 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

University Oxford

Oxford seeks £1.25bn in donations

Oxford University wants to match the major US universities with a major fundraising drive.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/7422192.stm

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2008 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Oxford University UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Oxbridge plans to accept Diploma

Oxford and Cambridge give the engineering Diploma a boost by saying they will accept the qualification in applications.
Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2010 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

University Oxford

'More state pupils' at Oxbridge

Oxford and Cambridge universities both increase the proportion of state school pupils they take - but are still falling short of targets, figures show. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2015 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

University Oxford

Oxford and the Crisis of the University

I spent Thanksgiving debating at the Oxford Union. Oxford University is the most prestigious university in the world. And the Oxford Union, hosting debates since 1823, is the world’s most prestigious stage for competing ideas. These facts made what transpired all the more depressing. The proposition debated was: “Hamas is a greater obstacle to peace than Israel.” When first apprised of the topic, I was so certain that an error had been made that I called both my debating partner, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, and Oxford to confirm it. Outside of the Muslim world and the far left,... Ref. Source 2

> TOPIC: Oxford University

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,