Make-up Addiction

Make-up Addiction - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Nov, 2007 - 3:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2007 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Make-up Addiction

Make-Up Addiction

Do you think you have a Make-Up Addiction? Not sure? Easiest way to confirm it is this:

The next time you go out... wear no make up at all - none. Then see if you are constantly worried about how you look or who may be looking at you.

Results: Are you addicted to Make-Up?

Make-up Addiction
Make-up Addiction (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
13th Nov, 2007 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Addiction Make-up

Well I'm nothing like the example, but I've seen some people really overdo. The worst is when it is really hot and they are sweating with the makeup caking on their skin. It looks terrible.

13th Nov, 2007 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Make-up Addiction Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Sometimes my eyeshadow will be heavy and my lips dark, but thats about it. Sometimes I just leave it all off it depends on my mood for the day so I wont consider that an addiction.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2007 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Make-up Addiction
A Friend

Addiction Make-up

That is the scariest, most frightening picture I have seen in two weeks. My wife generally goes with the natural look, and any make up she uses leans towards basic natural colors. I really don't like the gaudy make-up extremists, like the one in the disturbing picture.

13th Nov, 2007 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Addiction Make-up

Before I was married, I think I was a little obsessed with wearing make up every time I went out. But nowadays, it seems to be more of a chore than a pleasure. But to answer the question, NO, I definitely do not have a make-up addiction. I usually fuss about putting on make up, if I am going to work. But normally, my face is clean, clear, natural and free of make up, on a daily basis. Unless of course, I am going out to dinner or celebrating a special occasion.

Rather off topic, but...
The picture resembles a female version of JIGSAW (SAW the horror movie).

Reconcile Edited: Geenie on 13th Nov, 2007 - 9:14pm

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2007 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Make-up Addiction
A Friend

Make-up Addiction

Thanks for that comparison Geenie, I don't think I'll sleep for a week now! laugh.gif

Anyone seen the boy george story recently? Perhaps we should link that thread and this one! He seems to have a make up addiction himself!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Nov, 2007 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Make-up Addiction

I've never given makeup a priority, and never did get into the whole foundation/powder thing. In fact, I haven't worn makeup at all for over a year.

I always feel so bad when I see really young girls wearing so much makeup that you can't even tell what their real features look like. I want to tell them how awful they look, but I know that would hurt their feelings. Some of them actually shave their eyebrows off and pencil them in, with huge, arching brows that have nothing to do with how their face contours. It's really sad, in my opinion.

15th Nov, 2007 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Make-up Addiction Movies Music Fashion & Sports

QUOTE (FarSeer)
Some of them actually shave their eyebrows off and pencil them in, with huge, arching brows that have nothing to do with how their face contours.

This is actually one of the worst things I have seen when it comes to make up. I know there are genuine cases out there where some women have little hair or badly shaped eyebrow hair due to an accident, but other than that just shape your eyebrows rather than draw it on!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Make-up Addiction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,