Danite - Page 2 of 2

QUOTE (Danite @ 26-Dec 07, 7:40 AM) There are - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 14th Jan, 2008 - 8:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
3rd Jan, 2008 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Danite - Page 2

If I am not mistaking I believe that Richard Bushman's most recent book on Joseph Smith called rough stone rolling (check your local deseret book store for it) writes that Joseph Smith did authorize the Danites. I think that the Danite situation is a little more murky and complicated then we LDS care to admit. But that is just my opinion

Sponsored Links:
14th Jan, 2008 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Danite

I am curious as well for Danite to answer this question....I am interested in what you were thinking when you made your post.

I was mostly interested in the replies rather than providing an answer to the question. When you see the responses of everyone then ou can guage the level of knowledge here.

14th Jan, 2008 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Danite Studies Doctrine Mormon

QUOTE (Danite @ 26-Dec 07, 7:40 AM)
There are many theories but just a few can hit the nail on the head.

This comment led me to believe that you had a certain idea and someone had touched upon it.

I do agree that it allows you to gage what people know, or at least their opinions, but it is a discussion, not a poll. Even with your last reply it seems you have an answer but are not wanting to share it.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Danite

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,