Houghs - The Blond Osmonds

Houghs Blond Osmonds - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 28th Apr, 2009 - 12:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Video Available Video - Dancing with the Stars
19th Nov, 2007 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Have you seen the brother and sister duo in 'Dancing with the Stars'? In case you do not know they are Mormons and come from a family that is literally full of blond hair children so they nicknamed themselves 'The Blond Osmonds' because they love to sing and dance and all of them were blond. Check them in action below:

Sponsored Links:
1st Dec, 2007 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Osmonds Blond - Houghs

Just recently I found out they were LDS members. To be quite honest with you all, I was quite shocked because this girl was one of the dancers with the most revealing clothes of the entire group. Now, before anyone jumps on me, I do fully understand the need for certain attire for dancing but is it necessary to show all your breasts too? Marie did exactly the same thing.

1st Dec, 2007 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Houghs - The Blond Osmonds Studies Doctrine Mormon

Maybe some LDS members feel it is okay to bare all when you are a celebrity or on your way to being such.

7th Mar, 2008 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

Osmonds Blond - Houghs

Julianne is a very pretty girl, I hope the influence of Hollywood and all the lights and fame that brings with it don't make her change her mind about it.

Julianne Hough Tells Mag She Wants to Remain a Virgin Until Marriage

Julianne Hough of "Dancing with the Stars" wants to remain a virgin until marriage, she tells CosmoGirl magazine.

In a recent interview, the 19-year-old spoke of her trouble fitting in with the Hollywood crowd, due to the presence of the drugs, sex and alcohol she refrains from.

Hough says she wants "to be with that special person ... and [waiting to have sex] will strengthen that relationship. I'm not trying to preach consequences here, but I think when you say no, down the line it will be a better decision."

She admits keeping up with her goals can be difficult at times - but her family has been supportive.

"My dad, whom I'm very close with, will text me, 'Are you doing the right things, in the right place, at the right time?' And it's usually when I'm someplace I shouldn't be. So I'll call him and say, 'Thanks, I needed to hear that....

21st Apr, 2009 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Osmonds Blond - Houghs

Did anyone watch Dancing with the Stars last night? Her boyfriend Chuck, clearly touched Julianne's breast! I mean, what is up with these two? Just last week one of the judges told them their dance is more for a bedroom than for a ballroom and now this?

See link below for picture:

Source 5

21st Apr, 2009 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

It's probably wrong, but I find myself attracted to her a little bit ("innocent" Mormon girl who is not so innocent).

My wife noticed the way she dressed also, and we wondered if it is possible she is still a virgin. She is dating a person who may not hold her values, but is a red blooded man. On the show he outwardly shows his desire on the stage as well as backstage. We concluded that maybe she really is holding out for Marriage and it's driving him crazy to where the dancing may be an outlet for him.

I could never be in the public eye where my every move with my Girlfriend, fiance, wife, whoever was watched at every turn. Its not a way to start a healthy relationship, in my opinion.

Rather off topic, but...

Chelsie Hightower and Lacey Schwimmer are also Mormons on the show (Lacie is very out there with her dances and dress, she wore a bra and panties last week as a costume).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Apr, 2009 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Houghs - Blond Osmonds

QUOTE (dbackers @ 21-Apr 09, 2:42 PM)
I find myself attracted to her a little bit ("innocent" Mormon girl who is not so innocent).

That's a shocking confession there Dbackers. You mean, you like this girl because she appears to be "innocent" but she is not so?

My wife noticed the way she dressed also, and we wondered if it is possible she is still a virgin. She is dating a person who may not hold her values, but is a red blooded man. On the show he outwardly shows his desire on the stage as well as backstage. We concluded that maybe she really is holding out for Marriage and it's driving him crazy to where the dancing may be an outlet for him.

Of course none of us know this for sure, but we are speaking about two people who live in LA, who touch each other while dancing in a way that surely suggests they do more than just holding hands on a Saturday evening. Keep in mind, she is also the choreographer so she makes all these dance arrangements, what you see in the show (when they touch each other) is just once, imagine practicing that 6 hours a day, every single day. rolleyes.gif

28th Apr, 2009 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Houghs - Blond Osmonds Mormon Doctrine Studies

It's probably wrong, but I find myself attracted to her a little bit ("innocent" Mormon girl who is not so innocent).

The mild mannered Dbackers strikes again with something sure to surprise everyone. Here is this week's photo, did you vote for 'her' / them Dbackers spock.gif

Houghs - The Blond Osmonds (Hover)

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Houghs - The Blond Osmonds

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,