David Letterman - Page 3 of 6

David Letterman is pretty funny but I think - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Dec, 2009 - 11:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
David Letterman
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2009 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

David Letterman
A Friend

David Letterman - Page 3

I guess they found a way to keep Letterman in the lime light. I hope that he starts to leave his female staff members alone now.

Sponsored Links:
4th Oct, 2009 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Letterman David

I am shocked and very disappointed in David Letterman. I never knew he was like this. Makes you wonder if this is the reason why he got a divorce and never bothered to marry his long time companion who gave birth to his son.

I think David knows how the media is going to have a field day with this. He is now going to be the butt of Jay Leno's jokes and not to mention, it may have a strain on his marriage ( I understand he married his companion in a quiet ceremony during the month of March this year). I used to think highly of David Letterman but now, I feel disgusted and bitterly disappointed. I hope this affects the ratings of his show leading it to be cancelled. I hate it when men use their positions to exploit women and get away with it!

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2009 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

David Letterman Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Shows mock Letterman's difficulties

Saturday Night Live has joined the growing ranks of US shows making sport of David Letterman's difficulties. Ref. Source 8

8th Oct, 2009 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Letterman David

Well I was dead wrong folks! Ever since David Letterman spoke about his affairs and the extortion, his ratings are so high that all the other talk shows are struggling to keep up! Did anyone see how he hinted about his wife being devastated by his affairs?

I have four questions for everyone: Do you think that David Letterman decided to reveal his affairs because it would increase his ratings? What do you think about his so called "apology?' Do you think he is genuinely sorry for what he has done and hopes to work on rebuilding his marriage? Hypothetically speaking, if you were David Letterman's wife, would you file for a divorce after hearing about his affairs or would you "weather the storm" and stand by your man?

Reconcile Edited: Geenie on 8th Oct, 2009 - 1:45am

8th Oct, 2009 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Letterman David

international QUOTE (Geenie @ 7-Oct 09, 9:43 PM)
Well I was dead wrong folks!  Ever since David Letterman spoke about his affairs and the extortion, his ratings are so high that all the other talk shows are struggling to keep up!  Did anyone see how he hinted about his wife being devastated by his affairs? 

I have four questions for everyone:  Do you think that David Letterman decided to reveal his affairs because it would increase his ratings?  What do you think about his so called "apology?'  Do you think he is genuinely sorry for what he has done and hopes to work on rebuilding his marriage?  Hypothetically speaking, if you were David Letterman's wife, would you file for a divorce after hearing about his affairs or would you "weather the storm" and stand by your man?

I don't think so. I think he did it because he didn't have a choice, he knew the media would eventually disclose the whole affair so he decided to be the first one to say so.

international QUOTE
What do you think about his so called "apology?'

I think it was a PR apology. One to put some sort of "Damage control".

international QUOTE
Do you think he is genuinely sorry for what he has done and hopes to work on rebuilding his marriage?  Hypothetically speaking, if you were David Letterman's wife, would you file for a divorce after hearing about his affairs or would you "weather the storm" and stand by your man?

Well, the wife has been in a relationship with him for like 16 years (they just recently got married though). She seems to be well aware of all the affairs he had and still remaining in the marriage, maybe they have one of those "open" marriages we see so often now days.

A pic of her in case anyone does not know who she is:

David Letterman
David Letterman (Hover)

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2009 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

David Letterman
A Friend

David Letterman

I think he made this public so that executive could not extort money from him. I agree that his current wife knew about all of this and she still married him. I think what ever type of relationship they have is strong enough to weather this. He did say this was all in the past and he has not done this since marriage. Maybe he has turned a corner? I do not know about his ratings as I do not watch him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Oct, 2009 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

David Letterman - Page 3

Update: did anyone know that David Letterman's current wife, Regina, was a former member of his staff? So I suppose she would be aware of all his affairs!

28th Dec, 2009 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

David Letterman Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

David Letterman is pretty funny but I think everyone forgets its not really his jokes but his staff's jokes. I guess he probably approves them but its not like he sits down each night thinking up jokes for the next day.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: David Letterman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,