David Letterman - Page 4 of 6

Did you know in high school David Letterman - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Mar, 2010 - 12:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
David Letterman
29th Dec, 2009 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

David Letterman - Page 4

Letterman dealt with his problem pretty head on instead of a Tigeresque dalliance with the media. I must say that it was pretty effective as the embarrassment was fairly short for Letterman as opposed to Woods, who just cant get out of the papers for about a month now. However, if you have been a fan of the show, it shouldn't surprise one that this is how he dealt with the issue. He has used the format for announcing many things...his marriage, his heart issues, etc...

As far as him being honest with is apology. I think he was, however, with a comedian it is going to be harder to tell. Funny people always link in humour to all things...joyous, shameful or mundane. It is probably more important if the former staffers he had affairs with believe it and his wife believe it rather than us.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2010 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Letterman David

Extortion

CBS Producer Robert Halderman to Plead Guilty to Trying to Extort David Letterman, ABC News Has Learned

9th Mar, 2010 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

David Letterman Sports & Fashion Music Movies

He got 6 months for that stunt, I'm surprised it was such little time:

international QUOTE
Man accused of trying to blackmail David Letterman pleads guilty to attempted grand larceny, sentenced to 6 months jail.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2010 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

David Letterman
A Friend

Page 4 Letterman David

Wow, only six months for attempted grand larceny. That is not much time at all. I guess having a clean record and no priors may have had something to do with this.

9th Mar, 2010 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Letterman David

Honestly, I think it is a fair sentence. He failed miserably at his attempt of black-mail (for which he was not actually charged). Larceny is basically stealing. The grand part is just a indication of relative value of what was stolen. Six months for some pictures gives him good lengthed time out. There was no way he was getting out of it, so I am sure that this was a plea bargain with a guarantee of a lighter sentence in order to put it to rest. I really don't see this guy doing this again and the 180 days to think about it should reinforce that larceny is probably something he isnt good at or wants to get caught at again.

17th Mar, 2010 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

David Letterman

Does David Letterman come across as naive that they will even attempt to do these kind of criminal acts against him?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Mar, 2010 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

David Letterman - Page 4

David Letterman is a extremely private individual. He spends a great deal to maintain his privacy. I suspect that the person that was trying to blackmail him thought that David would do anything to keep this quiet and maintain his highly prized privacy.

17th Mar, 2010 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

David Letterman Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

Did you know in high school David Letterman was voted "Class Smart Alec"? Interesting how someone who can be so open about everyone's private lives tries his best to cover his own.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: David Letterman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,