David Letterman - Page 5 of 6

David Letterman prepares to sign off The late-night - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th May, 2015 - 1:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
David Letterman
17th Mar, 2010 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

David Letterman - Page 5

Comedy and jokes are great defense mechanisms! They always have been and always will be.

Sponsored Links:
17th Mar, 2010 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Letterman David

I was thinking that same thing when I posted my message. David Letterman also goes by the name "Earl Hofert" for the credits especially when he does any voice overs or movies - strange.

Post Date: 6th May, 2010 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

David Letterman Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Man sentenced in Letterman trial

A former CBS producer is sentenced to six months for blackmailing TV host David Letterman over his affairs. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2014 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Letterman David

A labour of laughter

Sometimes, Letterman is funny. Quite often, he isn't. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2014 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Letterman David

David Letterman says he will retire in 2015.

The late-night television legend announced his plan this afternoon during a taping of "The Late Show." CBS is expected to issue a statement before the show is broadcast tonight. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2014 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

David Letterman

Stephen Colbert will succeed David Letterman as the host of "The Late Show," CBS announced today, one week after Letterman told his audience that he would retire sometime in 2015.

CBS said Colbert had signed a five-year contract to host the iconic late-night broadcast.

Colbert, 49, has been the host of Comedy Central's "The Colbert Report" Since 2005. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Apr, 2014 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

David Letterman - Page 5

I don't know if anyone can really replace him. He has a sort of dry humor that is unique to him.

Post Date: 20th May, 2015 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

David Letterman Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

David Letterman prepares to sign off

The late-night host is signing off Wednesday night after more than 6,000 shows. Ref. Source 6k

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: David Letterman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,