David Letterman - Page 2 of 6

Man denies Letterman 'blackmail' - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2009 - 10:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
David Letterman
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2009 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

David Letterman
A Friend

David Letterman - Page 2

You have to admit that some of his jokes do get a little carried away. I am glad that he is man enough to apologize.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2009 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Letterman David

Palin eviscerates Letterman

After Letterman made crude sexual jokes about Palin looking like a 'slutty flight attendant' and her 14 year old daughter getting knocked up by Alex Rodriguez, Sarah Palin fought back -- and she is absolutely destroying the lame late night host. To demonstrate their seething hatred for Palin, many in the mainstream media are still trying to find the negative for Palin in this spat. Olbermann called her a 'delusional maniac' and Yahoo had this headline running all day calling her solid interview with Matt Lauer 'awkward' -- but all in all it's a fairly universal decision for Palin. Even Joy Behar and Barbara Walters took Palin's side on the matter today on The View. Glenn talks about how Palin is getting the best of it with Letterman. Ref. Source 9

15th Jun, 2009 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

David Letterman Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Listen to me, if Letterman can PUBLICLY apologize to Paris Hilton for a couple of "light" jokes he made about her, why can't he apologize to Palin for such crude remarks?

16th Jun, 2009 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Letterman David

It seems like he read this thread. laugh.gif After all the drama, he finally apologized:

"I thought I was telling it about the older daughter being at Yankee Stadium. And it was kind of a coarse joke. There's no getting around it, but I never thought it was anybody other than the older daughter, and before the show, I checked to make sure in fact that she is of legal age, 18. Yeah. But the joke really, in and of itself, can't be defended."

"As they say about jokes, if you have to explain the joke, it's not a very good joke," Letterman said from the 'Late Show' stage Monday. "I told a bad joke. I told a joke that was beyond flawed, and my intent is completely meaningless compared to the perception. And since it was a joke I told, I feel that I need to do the right thing here and apologize for having told that joke. It's not your fault that it was misunderstood, it's my fault."

16th Jun, 2009 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Letterman David

Letterman isn't that funny. He reads cue cards in a monotone manner and calls that jokes. I don't know what people see in him that makes him so watched.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2009 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

David Letterman
A Friend

David Letterman

There are people saying that this is the start of his downfall and soon he will be forced to retire and we will no longer have him to watch.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Oct, 2009 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

David Letterman - Page 2

I wonder if the relationships he had with these women were BEFORE or AFTER he got married.

international QUOTE
LOS ANGELES - David Letterman acknowledged on Thursday's show that he had sexual relationships with female employees and that someone tried to extort $2 million from him over the affairs.

During the taping of his CBS late-night show in New York, Letterman discussed receiving a threat to either pay $2 million or risk the relationships being made public.

In a release from the show's producer, Letterman said he referred the matter to the Manhattan district attorney's office and that an investigation ended in an arrest Thursday. Letterman did not identify the person he said was arrested.

As part of the investigation, Letterman said he issued a "phony" $2 million check to the individual and the arrest followed - along with testimony by Letterman.

"This morning, I did something I"ve never done in my life," said Letterman. "I had to go downtown and testify before a grand jury."

In his testimony, he said he acknowledged sexual relationships with members of his staff.

"My response to that is, yes I have," Letterman said. "Would it be embarrassing if it were made public? Perhaps it would. I feel like I need to protect these people. I need to certainly protect my family."

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2009 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

David Letterman Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Man denies Letterman 'blackmail'

A man pleads not guilty to trying to blackmail chat show host David Letterman over his relationships with female staff. Ref. Source 3

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: David Letterman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,