Hulk Hogan - Page 3 of 4

I've been a fan of wrestling for decades, - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Dec, 2009 - 7:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Hulk Hogan
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2009 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Hulk Hogan
A Friend

Hulk Hogan - Page 3

Being divorced I can understand how someone can make a statement like that. It is not a easy thing to go through and it is tough when your living some place else that is not as nice as the place you had to leave. A lot of guys get really mad at their x-wifes and may spout of some hatred for them. The good thing about it all is that most men do not act upon that hatred and learn to put their lives back in order.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jul, 2009 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Hogan Hulk

Well, they finalized their divorce settlement and according to them the way is over.

Hulk Hogan and his wife have finally reached a settlement in their divorce case.

The 55-year-old celebrity wrestler - whose real name is Terry Bollea - said in court Tuesday morning that he and his wife, Linda, have agreed to the terms of the split. The divorce was finalized during a brief hearing.

Both say they want to put aside months of bitterness and get on with their lives. They and their attorneys had publicly clashed over everything from money to Linda Bollea allowing her boyfriend to drive the couple's vehicles.

Linda Bollea said after the hearing that "the war is over."

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2009 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Hulk Hogan
A Friend

Hulk Hogan Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I am glad that this is now over so that both sides can go their separate ways. I wish them both good luck on what is left of their lives.

8th Dec, 2009 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Hogan Hulk

Hulk Hogan made an out of the ring appearance during the latest UFC Finale fights. Sitting in the crowd with the camera on him he appeared a bit nervous and as though something was wrong with his left eye. Generally he looked good but his eyes were glassy. In an interview he announced a partnership with a new wrestling group that would appear on Spike TV.

8th Dec, 2009 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Hogan Hulk

I hope is is a little less flaky then what is going on now. Be nice to see real wrestling moves and some submissions again. Either way I hope the best for this adventure.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2009 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Hulk Hogan
A Friend

Hulk Hogan

I hope that he does not want to get back into the ring. I know he is getting old and if he tried to compete again he would just get hurt.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Dec, 2009 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Hulk Hogan - Page 3

He was asked again if he would fight and and he just replied something to the affect that you can never know if he will show his yellow boots again.

Rather off topic, but...
I don't get how anyone can be entertained from wrestling when there is MMA competitions all over.

8th Dec, 2009 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Hulk Hogan Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

I've been a fan of wrestling for decades, used to watch WWF all the time, and though Hogan was just too big and flashy to ignore, and you couldn't help but get into his schtick and amped up interviews and such, he was always peripheral to me, in favor of some of the more "sleek" wrestlers like Ricky Steamboat and Curt Hennig. I did however follow Hogan and his extraordinarily long stay in the WWF, then his move to WCW and his quasi-popular feud with Ric Flair, a fan's biggest dream come true, the two federation flagship giants colliding, and his heel turn and nWo thing and all that, and I give him credit for his versatility in character - but out of character, and especially in movies, he was almost intolerable to watch, for me; I can't honestly imagine what someone would see in him, if he's at all like my perception of him is - not ugly or mean or anything, just ... Well, egotistical definitely, but sort of always distracted, like he'll deal with something but then go right back to something else, whatever he was thinking of, like he was still going through his other issue in his head - that would be irritating, I'd think. But I don't know him of course and I only say a few episodes of his show, and wasn't impressed - his wife didn't seem terribly likable either, seemed pretty stuck up and self-important - I think I'm actually surprised it lasted as long as it did.

Rather off topic, but...
MMA and such are (apparently anyway) "real" fighting, which may be a bit too much for a lot of wrestling fans - myself included, but also for many other reasons, including the fact that we know wrestlers are not really legitimately trying to really fight and hurt one another, there are no special hype segments and "character development" and playing to the crowd as much as in wrestling. There are no high-flying moves, no "set up" moves or special flashy moves and finishers, The moves are mostly submissions and people are either too resilient and don't seem nearly as hurt by some attacks as wrestlers, or they're not resilient enough, and a kick to the ribs may knock them down and make them unable to continue. The usual cage enclosure if I'm thinking of the right sport, is also "confining" and has a claustrophobic look and feel to it.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Hulk Hogan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,