Hulk Hogan - Page 2 of 4

I think Hogan's statement does reflect - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Apr, 2009 - 12:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Hulk Hogan
10th May, 2008 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Hulk Hogan - Page 2

Hulk Hogan's son was sentenced to 8 months in jail for the accident that left his best friend in a very bad shape.

Nick Bollea was sentenced to eight months in a Florida county jail on Friday after pleading no contest to charges of felony reckless driving, stemming from the Aug. 26, 2007, car crash that left his best friend, John Graziano, in critical condition.

In addition to the jail time, which begins immediately, Bollea, 17, was sentenced to five years probation, during which he will serve 500 hours of community service, not be allowed to drink any alcohol and have his driver's license revoked for three years.

"I would like to apologize to the Grazianos and to my family for the accident. Every single day I think about the accident and about John," Bollea said in court.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th May, 2008 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Hulk Hogan
A Friend

Hogan Hulk

I am glad to see that his son is trying to atone for his crime. I hope that he has learned something here.

10th May, 2008 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Hulk Hogan Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Justice. Well this will make him grow up real fast! Interesting thing is he will have a lot of reality TV for him to review of how he used to be when he gets out. It's not over either, there is still the civil suit.

13th Jun, 2008 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Hogan Hulk

Well..Did you all read the reports that Hulk Hogan's wife (48) is dating a teenager (19)? rolleyes.gif

Brooke Hogan knows her mom's new 19-year-old boyfriend, Charlie Hill, all too well.

"I went to school with him," Brooke, 20, revealed to Yo! on E! on Tuesday. "He was a grade under me."

Brooke's mother, Linda Bollea is 48. (See other couples with big age gaps here.)

Brooke confessed the relationship makes her uncomfortable, saying, "I'm totally freaked out. This is really weird"¦ I personally don't like it at all, or condone."

But no matter what, Brooke said, "She's my mom so I have to show her support."

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2008 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Hulk Hogan
A Friend

Hogan Hulk

I think it would be very weird if one of my parents was dating someone younger than I was. I guess there is not enough older men who she can relate to? I wonder if they get serious if the guy will want brooke to call him dad?

13th Jun, 2008 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Hulk Hogan

When you look at a couple like that you have to think about what they are getting out of it and it aint intellectual conversation. Linda's looking for another hot dog possibly with extra spice. I'm sure the Hulk must be ballistic over it, maybe it'll make a good wrestling match. Hulk Hogan vs 19 year old with a better tasting hot dog.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Apr, 2009 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Hulk Hogan - Page 2

Did you all read the remarks Hulk Hogan gave recently about her divorce?

"I could have turned everything into a crime scene, like O.J., cutting everybody's throat," he said. "You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can't go to anymore, you"re driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife ... I totally understand O.J. I get it."

Source 2

No wonder pro-wrestlers have such a bad reputation. And for those who think he is the victim in the whole situation, according to his wife she lived in fear for years as well as she accused Hulk to be a "serial cheater".

Source 9

17th Apr, 2009 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Hulk Hogan Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

I think Hogan's statement does reflect how deep a person hurts when separated from their spouse. I can understand why he could feel that way but it was a very lame thing to say out in public.

Far as the new guy well that is just lust and a huge revenge factor. Will it last not likely just til she gets bored for finds a bigger spicier hot dog.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Hulk Hogan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,