Meredith Kercher

Meredith Kercher - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Apr, 2009 - 6:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

Killed because she did not want to participate in a violent orgy - Amanda Knox convicted
25th Nov, 2007 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher

Meredith Kercher

What do you all think about the Meredith Kercher case? Just imagine this:

international QUOTE
Detectives said that they believed that Ms Kercher may have been killed after refusing to take part in a violent orgy. Police have said that they now consider the case to be cut and dried. "All three [suspects] took part in the act," he said. Ms Kercher had been "morally upright", Mr De Felice added, and no traces of drugs or alcohol had been found in her blood. "She was a victim, nothing more," he said. A post-mortem examination found evidence of sexual activity before Ms Kercher's death. Medical examiners refused to confirm reports that she had been raped.

Meredith Kercher
Meredith Kercher (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
25th Nov, 2007 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Kercher Meredith

Extremely strange case. Is it possible that Meredith took part of these orgies in the past but she refused this one time for some reason? It does not make sense to me these people going straight to her bedroom and demanding some sort of sexual act from her unless she has been part of it before. This is just a theory of course. Nevertheless, these people are in drugs, what a horrible case.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

25th Nov, 2007 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher History & Civil Business Politics

CNN said they caught one of the suspects, a black scruffy looking guy whose finger prints were all over her, and he claimed that he was in the room, but only to try and revive her. The reason he fled (that is how they caught him, he was trying to leave the country) is because he was afraid the police would accuse him of the crime.

My question... revive a person with a slit throat?

A theory: It could be that she was sexually active with one of the men, but then the same man wanted to invite her friend and the other guy in on the session and she did not want that.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2008 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kercher Meredith

Guilty!

Rudy Guede found guilty of killing Briton Meredith Kercher in Italy. Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito now face trial for her murder.
Ref. BBC

12th Apr, 2009 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Kercher Meredith

I'm looking at a 48 hours investigation into the case and I have to admit that if the prosecution of Meredith's 'friend', Amanda Knox, is using religious fanaticism with a dead priest then this is gross injustice! Rudy Hermann Guede is obviously the killer and that's it UNLESS Amanda's boyfriend was somehow involved with Rudy Hermann Guede given his love of serial killers (according to his Myspace page).

12th Apr, 2009 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher

QUOTE (JB @ 11-Apr 09, 10:54 PM)
Rudy Hermann Guede is obviously the killer and that's it

I don't think it is so simple. There is so far circumstantial evidence AND a confession that links her to the murders. Time will tell whether this evidence is solid enough for conviction.

I found the 48 hours investigation show very bias, painting Amanda Knox as an innocent girl in jail. I haven't "buy" that as yet.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Apr, 2009 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher

WHat confession are you talking about? The one where she was basically interrogated into giving a statement? I'm more interested in the boyfriend - noticed they hardly focused on him at all.

12th Apr, 2009 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher Politics Business Civil & History

She signed the confession. Now there is no solid DNA evidence against her (there was blood of both Amanda and Meredith in the bathroom possibly Amanda trying to wash the body) but there is DNA evidence against the boyfriend (in the bra of the victim). The fact that Amanda repeately said she was with the boyfriend at the time of the murder puts her in a very odd position. She is clearly lying and IF the reason she said what she did was to defend her boyfriend, at this point she should have come out with a statement saying she wasn't but she sticking with her last version of the events (yes, she has many versions of what happened that night). My gut, looking at the facts, body language, etc she is guilty and very much involved in this crime.

So there is lots and lots of inconsistencies which suggests she is clearly lying.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Meredith Kercher

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,