Eyes Gouged To Remove Devil

Eyes Gouged Remove Devil - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 5th Sep, 2009 - 3:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2007 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Girl's eyes gouged to get rid of devil

A 14-year-old who nearly died during an exorcism needed emergency treatment to save her sight after relatives scratched at her eyes to remove the devil.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/4287818a10.html

Sponsored Links:
1st Sep, 2009 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Devil Remove Gouged Eyes

That is awful! I wonder where those people were originally from. I can't believe people can do this to people and say they are trying to get the Devil out of the people they are harming. It's sad that people killed that woman and hurt that young teen. Everyone involved, even if they only watched, should be punished for being part of these attacks.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2009 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Eyes Gouged To Remove Devil Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

There have been countless cases of people using the act of Purification, effective or not as an excuse for ritual abuse. Sadism is common to many be it physical or psychological. Doing it in the name of God seems to give the abuser more of a thrill. This can be just a social victimization of a "Sinner" or hideous violence that the ones in Power see fit in the eyes of their validating Deity.

4th Sep, 2009 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Devil Remove Gouged Eyes

The ironic thing about these exorcisms is the people who are supposed to be taking out the bad spirits from the person end up behaving more bad than the supposedly possessed person. Now its either the person doing the exorcism in turn is possessed or they are just simply participating in torture.

4th Sep, 2009 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Devil Remove Gouged Eyes

That's true. I can't imagine how people can do something so evil or stand by and watch it happen. How could they possibly think they are the ones helping by hurting those people. The ones doing this to the victims are the ones who have the real problems.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2009 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The really terrifying thing is the abusers of especially children are most often the nearest and dearest of the victims. Sometimes it is not the Pastor only but the children's Parents that do the torture. This is really sick, the brainwashed belief that your own flesh and blood is possessed of the Devil can lead sane people to the perverted throws of hysterical ritual is beyond me. I can only guess at the Religious leaders motives, is their dominance a reflection of the true nature of their so called God?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Sep, 2009 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Eyes Gouged Remove Devil

Just to throw in a wrench, many times what is seen as possession may simply be a brain illness or disorder. For instance in many cases an autistic person can be seen as 'possessed' if viewed from the cultist or fanatic ritualistic exorcist.

5th Sep, 2009 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Eyes Gouged Remove Devil Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal

I wondered that at first JB. I thought maybe one of them had a disorder of some sort, but they did these ceremonies on at least 6 people. The ones who did this had to have some kind of mental illness themselves. I wonder if they were in some kind of cult.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Eyes Gouged To Remove Devil

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,