Is John Demjanjuk Nazi?

Is John Demjanjuk Nazi - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd May, 2009 - 2:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Nazi Former Nazi guard that put Jews to death... Nazi living in the USA
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2005 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Is John Demjanjuk Nazi?

DEPORTATION ORDERED FOR ACCUSED NAZI

An immigration judge Wednesday ordered John Demjanjuk, a retired auto worker accused of being a Nazi concentration camp guard, deported to his native Ukraine, bringing him a step closer to being removed from the U.S. After a 30-year legal battle.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/12/28/demjanju...n.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
30th Dec, 2005 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Nazi Demjanjuk John Is

Now I am not old enough to really know anything more than what was written in text books, but even if this man was a guard at a concentration camp how long ago was that now? That is almost like getting detention for something that you did in high school when you go to your 20 year reunion. Not to say he is innocent or that what he possibly did wasn't wrong, but after over 30 years how can you really see this judgement as being fair?

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

30th Dec, 2005 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Is John Demjanjuk Nazi? History & Civil Business Politics

QUOTE (Bwren)
...but after over 30 years how can you really see this judgement as being fair?

I understand that point and I really do not know why it should of taken that long, but at the same time justice is justice. If it were me decaying in that concentration camp I would probably want him tried no matter if 1000 years had passed. I believe it is good to let everyone know that no matter how long you think you can dodge something done wrong in the past, one day it will come to haunt you... if not in this life... the next.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

30th Dec, 2005 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Nazi Demjanjuk John Is

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad)
I believe it is good to let everyone know that no matter how long you think you can dodge something done wrong in the past, one day it will come to haunt you...

Absolutely, there should be some type of punishment involved by all means, I just feel that for the time that had passed it seemed rather harsh.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2007 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Nazi Demjanjuk John Is

Is Demjanjuk Nazi?

The Justice Department began trying to deport former Ohio autoworker John Demjanjuk more than three decades ago, claiming that he was an armed guard at a Nazi death camp and helped murder Jewish prisoners in World War II.

Demjanjuk was extradited by Israel in 1986 and was under a death sentence until Israel's Supreme Court ruled in 1993 that Demjanjuk was not the sadistic Treblinka death camp guard whom prisoners called "Ivan the Terrible."
Ref. https://news.cincypost.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...EWS01/711260382

4th Dec, 2007 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Is John Demjanjuk Nazi?

Why would someone want to claim this past unless he was publishing it for the purpose of recognition? Or is it that someone told the authorities about it?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th May, 2008 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Is John Demjanjuk Nazi

'Nazi guard' loses last US appeal

A man accused of being a guard at a Nazi death camp in World War II loses his final appeal to stay in the US.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/a...cas/7409562.stm

Post Date: 2nd May, 2009 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Is John Demjanjuk Nazi Politics Business Civil & History

Demjanjuk loses deportation case

A US federal appeals court denies a stay of deportation to alleged Nazi death camp guard John Demjanjuk. Ref. Source 4

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Is John Demjanjuk Nazi?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,