Uranium235 Introduction

Uranium235 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Nov, 2007 - 5:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Unknown?
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2007 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Uranium235 Introduction
A Friend

Uranium235 Introduction

I came here from a Google search, out of simple curiosity, I joined.

Who am I? I'm an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

No, really I'm just some geek in Texas.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2007 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Introduction Uranium

Welcome Friend

Thanks for taking the time to register. If you have read (did you?) our Rules and Constructive Posting Policy then you will know how we do things around here, but if you have not, then please take the time to do so now --> Posting Policy. To help everyone get to know you better you may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link.

Here are some other links that may help you get started:
See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2007 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,046
Flag Posts: 51,703
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,598.90 FP
Charm: 394

Uranium235 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome, we welcome 'geeks' from Texas here, but please do be mindful of our Constructive Posting Policies which you agreed to before becoming a Member. If you did not look over them please do so now. Should you have questions please ask them here, your Intro Thread. Have fun.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2007 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Uranium235 Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Uranium

It was my intro post. Since it was not the start of any serious discussion, I would figure there would be no need for much seriousness. And if I'm supposed to quote sources for quotes, then then quote above "Ideas are bulletproof" is from the movie V for Vendetta. A recent watch for me and an amazing piece of work.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2007 - 5:57am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,046
Flag Posts: 51,703
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,598.90 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Uranium

It is not about 'seriousness', it is about a way of Posting that has been established here for years. It does not matter which part of the Forum you are posting the Posting Policies are enforced. As you Post here you will notice that you do not see any of the usual rants, net talk and other slashed words that are prevalent on the majority if not all Communities. Yes, we do poke fun, but there are times and places for that and most times it is done in something called and 'Offtopic Tag'. We also have hidden Boards that are for Members who Donate. See the Comparison page if you are interested.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Uranium235 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,