Kurt Vonnegut Quotes

Kurt Vonnegut Quotes - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Feb, 2014 - 11:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Kurt Vonnegut One Line Quotes
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2014 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Kurt Vonnegut Quotes

Kurt Vonnegut Quotes

Consider the following quotes by Kurt Vonnegut:

"Another flaw in the human character is that everybody wants to build and nobody wants to do maintenance."

"1492. As children we were taught to memorize this year with pride and joy as the year people began living full and imaginative lives on the continent of North America. Actually, people had been living full and imaginative lives on the continent of North A"

"A purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved."

"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before," Bokonon tells us. "He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way."

"All time is all time. It does not change. It does not lend itself to warnings or explanations. It simply is. Take it moment by moment, and you will find that we are all, as I've said before, bugs in amber."

"During my three years in Vietnam, I certainly heard plenty of last words by dying A"

What are your thoughts about the quotes from Kurt Vonnegut?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Sat May 11 7:03:48 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Kurt Vonnegut Quotes

Add Comment
Looking for more on kurt vonnegut quotes could be elaborated in quick fashion to thoroughly get down to the truth for kurt vonnegut quotes.

> TOPIC: Kurt Vonnegut Quotes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,