Josanne Sammy Kidnapped Victim

Josanne Sammy Kidnapped Victim - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 29th Nov, 2007 - 12:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Kidnapped Victim 2007
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2007 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Josanne Sammy Kidnapped Victim

Josanne Sammy

Within this Thread you may Discuss this case if you wish:

November 27th, 2007

They had already dug a grave for Josanne Sammy.

So she decided to save herself from the kidnappers.

When they left her alone, she escaped into the forest, reached a road, ran for miles, and, as darkness fell, found help.

A father and son were in their pick-up van looking for a lost hunting dog.

Sammy sprinted towards their van, screaming for them to stop. They thought she was a jogger.

She threw herself into the tray of the van and told them she had been kidnapped and they had to get out fast.

They took her home and called the police.

Ref: https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ws?id=161242769

Sponsored Links:
29th Nov, 2007 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Victim Kidnapped Sammy Josanne

From what I understand on TV6 News they already have the suspects in custody. Elections are over so kidnappings have started again.

29th Nov, 2007 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Josanne Sammy Kidnapped Victim Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

What is terrifying is that they were already digging for her grave! A question I have though (out of concern): Are these homes so unsafe (no burglar proof, etc) that anyone can break in?

29th Nov, 2007 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Victim Kidnapped Sammy Josanne

From what I saw it looked like an old wooden house or a house not in good condition, that is why they were able to go in and out of it with ease.

> TOPIC: Josanne Sammy Kidnapped Victim

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,