Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA? - Page 4 of 9

QUOTE You could have added that you did not - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Dec, 2007 - 1:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »
Nazi Video - White Power in the USA
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2007 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA?
A Friend

Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA? - Page 4

Of course you have a right to object to him and his beliefs, just as I have a right to object to others wanting to silence him or take direct action against him. Until he actually breaks a law, not just offend people, nothing can be done to or about him.

To want to take drastic action against somebody for their beliefs and no other reason is the very spirit of fascism or tyranny. I see many of the people calling for his children to be seized by the state as no better than he is, and find it shocking that the same people are claiming moral and intellectual superiority at the same time.

I would have to say Tyra actually picked a winner

The tried and true talk show formula, controversy plus conflict equals ratings.

I also find it hard to Discuss this Topic with a young mind where each position is taken to the extreme.

The extreme examples given are to show that what you are calling for as a method of dealing with extremist is fascist-lite and seems to be the first step in establishing a fascist way of life. I am concerned because the Nazis used VERY similar arguments to gain public support for what they wanted to do. I suppose the people who voiced concern then were just young minds as well.

Rather off topic, but...
I have used ONE religious reference, and it was a good line not a backdrop. There has not been a single argument I have made that had any bearing on religion.

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2007 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

USA Leave Jews and Blacks

QUOTE (Secruss)
I have used ONE religious reference, and it was a good line not a backdrop. There has not been a single argument I have made that had any bearing on religion.

Okay, now you are in denial of your own words and also mixing up the Topic, please get a grip.

QUOTE (Secruss)
Since many people here are religious here is a better way of stating this, the Bible says to love thy enemy not become thy enemy.

This is not Religious? You are even telling us what the Bible says? Please STOP!

Of course you have a right to object to him and his beliefs, just as I have a right to object to others wanting to silence him or take direct action against him.

Action against him? Who wants to do that? We are merly Discussing our feelings towards his trash. You are the one that made vague examples to defend his ideology and you are still unable to defend it well, in fact, on all the points / examples you brought up instead of going deeper or explaining your position on it you instead go on to some other extreme example to help your argument, but it is not working well for you - try another strategy Nazi sympathizer.

4th Dec, 2007 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Honestly, if you don't want this kind of thing on TV, it isn't this racist and his family you need to go after. It is TYRA and her sponsors. You will never silence all the idiots...you just don't have enough hands to keep their mouths shut and they are free to be as stupid as they like. Go on this show and act as a racist and hang around the town long enough afterwards, people might (maybe a black or jew) recognize you and you may PAY for your freedom of speech. Write to her sponsors and tell them that you are no longer going to buy their goods or frequent their establishments...it works!

It is just like how they brought Capone down...follow the money!

4th Dec, 2007 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Page 4 USA Leave Jews and Blacks

Actually, the show identifies well the kind of filth that walk around us, I have no problem with the show. My beef is with those who defend what he is doing to his kids - that is my point! Teaching your kids that they should kill Jews and Blacks and then have someone try to defend that ideology is what gets to me.

4th Dec, 2007 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

USA Leave Jews and Blacks

Secruss:

Of course you have a right to object to him and his beliefs, just as I have a right to object to others wanting to silence him or take direct action against him.

Silence him/take direct action against him? I think you are confused. All we are saying is that the guy is a low-life, ignorant, crazy man who is feeding trash to his own kids who are the victims in all this. Again, you are not a parent yourself so you cannot possible know what is like to raise a kid and the implications of these kind of teachings.

To want to take drastic action against somebody for their beliefs and no other reason is the very spirit of fascism or tyranny. I see many of the people calling for his children to be seized by the state as no better than he is, and find it shocking that the same people are claiming moral and intellectual superiority at the same time.

What drastic action are you speaking about? How can you compare someone who may be truly concerned about the welfare of this guy's kids to someone (their own father!) who teaches them to hate?

Sorry but your mindset is truly disturbing.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2007 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

try another strategy Nazi sympathizer.

Name calling, how cute.

I haven't defended what he said, but I have defended his right to say it and built a case to justify his saying it. You seem to have trouble seeing that difference. Furthermore, I haven't actually stated my opinion of him or people like him so you might be jumping to conclusions.

Silence him/take direct action against him? I think you are confused. All we are saying is that the guy is a low-life, ignorant, crazy man who is feeding trash to his own kids who are the victims in all this.

If his kids are victims, then it is child abuse and the state would seize his kids. I'd consider that taking direct action.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Dec, 2007 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Leave USA - Page 4

Name calling? I am just going on the facts displayed. This Thread is four pages long and from the beginning you have been defending him, so yes, I would say you are a Nazi sympathizer because not once did you denounce what he was saying in all your rants. In fact read your own words...

I kind of envy the son's Luger, cool gun. [..] I'm glad they can say what they want, and will defend their right to say or express it.

You could have added that you did not agree with what he was saying, but chose not to in all of this Thread. Keep trying to butter it up.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2007 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Blacks & Jews Leave USA Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

You could have added that you did not agree with what he was saying, but chose not to in all of this Thread.

Pretty much, my thoughts after watching the video were and still are that I am glad he can say what he's saying. At the time I saw my opinion on what he said to be immaterial to the situation, and took to defending his right to say it. What can I say, I like fighting lost causes.

I'd have kept my feelings on the content of what he said quiet were it not for you calling me a Nazi because I won't attack his right to say what he wants. You seem to have a "you're either with us or against us" mentality, but if everyone was the same life would get pretty boring.

Rather off topic, but...
I'm also amazed this has gone on for 4 pages this quickly.

Rather off topic, but...
I kind of envy the son's Luger, cool gun

What about it? The luger is a cool gun, and if I could afford one I would get one.

Reconcile Edited: Secruss on 4th Dec, 2007 - 1:42pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,