Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA? - Page 6 of 9

Maybe your list is way too vague. I am almost - Page 6 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th Dec, 2007 - 3:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Nazi Video - White Power in the USA
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2007 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA?
A Friend

Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA? - Page 6

I'm wondering how many of you would consider what he is doing to his kids child abuse? This could almost be a thread by itself, and here is why. Our country long ago decided that you can teach your kids what ever you want as long as they aren't physically or emotionally harmed. Now, that last part is what gets me, be indoctrination of a child can be very emotionally and intellectually harmful, but where to you draw the line? Do I want someone telling me that I have to teach my child about god? No, not anymore than anyone should be able to stop you from raising your child in your own religious beliefs.

Now this isn't to bring up religion here. But its to make a point. How can you determine whether what this man is raising his kids to believe is child abuse? If he really teaches his kids that physically harming other people because of their race is okay, then one could argue that it is child abuse. After all, its child abuse if I teach my child how to shoot someone then give him a gun and tell him its okay. This to could be considered child abuse. However, it walks a fine line between dislike and unlawful.

In the end, the kids are the ones that are going to grow up narrow minded and hateful and their lives will be altered for the worse because of it. This man should be ashamed of his beliefs, but more, he should be ashamed of himself as a father!

Sponsored Links:
18th Dec, 2007 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

USA Leave Jews and Blacks

The guy has a right to say what he wants and direct his family as he wants. Everyone else is just sticking their nose where it does not belong. White America has to protect itself.

18th Dec, 2007 - 9:10am / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Once he placed his views and family in front of millions on a Jerry Springeresque talkshow like Tyra, then it is not everyone sticking their noses in his business. In that case, he is sticking his family and beliefs out there for ridicule and judgement for pay, as those that do not share his beliefs are free to speak out.

We would not have known of this person or his family if he did not seek this spotlight. When the light is brightest, we can more easily see faults and imperfections... He and his family knew that there would be those that did not share in their beliefs as they have experienced for as long as they had them. They got PAID. They may or may not have approached Tyra's producers first, but they took the money and paraded themselves on TV knowing that their beliefs are not those of typical Americans. I did not call Tyra's producer and say "get this guy and his family on the show no matter what it takes" and you know what...no one else did either. They did it of their own free will.

He does have the right to say what he wants as long as he is not inciting a riot...in that case, there are laws to stop it.

18th Dec, 2007 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 USA Leave Jews and Blacks

TrueWhite:

White America has to protect itself.

Protect itself from what? Don't be ridiculous. I do not know what do you mean by White America either, the US seem to be less and less "white" as the years pass by.

18th Dec, 2007 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

USA Leave Jews and Blacks

LDS, that is right America is becoming less white as the years go by and if we do not watch out there will be none of us left for our children to marry.

18th Dec, 2007 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA?

Then let your own kids marry each other if you are so concerned about keeping a "White America". I would suggest you to make a research on your own family tree. I am sure there is more than one drop of Black or even Jewish blood on your family.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Dec, 2007 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Leave USA - Page 6

Why would you think there is black or jew in my veins? Come to think of it I have a vague list of my forefathers and I do not see an black or jew there.

18th Dec, 2007 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Leave USA Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 6

Maybe your list is way too vague. I am almost sure hat NOT every ancestor you have is "white" making yourself not 100% white. Hence if this happen to be true, should you follow the advice of this guy from the video and return to whatever country your ancestors may be from?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,