Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA? - Page 8 of 9

It's sad that anyone can raise children - Page 8 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th Aug, 2009 - 9:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 
Nazi Video - White Power in the USA
20th Dec, 2007 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA? - Page 8

Where you guys living, in a bubble? You need to watch tv a little more often and see black women who want to marrywhite men so their kids dont come out with nappy hair. Then you have the same black women using wigs with white women styles. Look at the typical rich black guys, they alays go after the white women, why dont they stay with their own if their own is so good? The blacks and hispanics just keep their gang thing going to keep some kind of sub club, but if you offered them to be white they would leave their background at the drop of a hat.

Sponsored Links:
5th Apr, 2008 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

USA Leave Jews and Blacks

Truewhite, why are you stereotyping whole races like that? Not all whites are angels from heaven, so I don't see your point. Also, if Jews and Blacks need to leave the USA then so does the Whites since they illegal took it from the Indians who welcomed them with open arms.

23rd May, 2008 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Ethics and morality and equality aside, the fact is, the idea of "exporting" a certain subset of any country's culture is laughably ridiculous, just from the practical side of it. Just like the Mexicans crossing the border - how are you going to catch 11 million people?!

What is done is done, America was and is the Great Melting Pot, and there are more mixed-heritage citizens here than Ben and Jerry's has flavors. "The Blacks" aren't going anywhere, they're part of the country, they're integrated with all other cultures in our country - Poles, Koreans, Italians, Jews, the world is represented within our coasts, racially, and each race has the same potential to contribute and advance our country as it does to fall short and become a burden - no one has a monopoly on "usefulness".

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2008 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 8 USA Leave Jews and Blacks

Arrest of Neo-Nazis in Obama Assassination Plot a Reminder of Enduring White Supremacist Culture in US

Is a potential Barack Obama presidency bringing white supremacist subculture out of the shadows? Following the arrest of two neo-Nazis for plotting to assassinate Obama, we speak to investigative journalist James Ridgeway, author of Blood in the Face: The Ku Klux Klan, Aryan Nations, Nazi Skinheads and the Rise of a New White Culture.
Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2008 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA?
A Friend

USA Leave Jews and Blacks

I really don't think people are grasping this very simple concept. It is called manipulation. I want you all to look that word up.

White kids are taught in this society that they are racist, womanizing peaces of crap. Because of political correct reasons they are sometimes rejected by thier parents. They are weakened and brainwashed into thinking they are nothing and terrible people. They can't even express how they feel without being ridiculed and rejected further. Most of them are not smart enough to know what is going on. They are just confused rejected kids. They are kids that haven't done anything to anyone. At this weak state they are easy to recruit. The only thing that they understand is that they are hated and thrown away for no reason. And weak putzy white punks that talk bad about them even makes it worse. A lot of them come from idiot liberal/cowardly/all knowing parents that would sell their own kids to look good in society. That is where a lot of the new recruits are coming from.

At this weak state someone comes along and says hey you are worth something. They give them pride. They give them a real family. They offer them strength and ancestral culture. Then they go the other way. They start thinking that they are better than everyone and it feels good to them. And before you know it you got a little monster on your hands. Someone has just built a bad foundation of hate inside these kids' minds. And these kids get lost. They take the forbidden fruit. They will do anything for this new false religion. They will kill for pride. They will kill for white pride. They even think they are helping you. They become educated in darkness and read books like "the art of war."

These groups are on the rise. Big time! I had family members that were KKK. They are not as stupid as you would think and they are just waiting. They tried to recruit me but it never felt right. It doesn,t go with my religious beliefs thank God. And I have lived long enough to see what is really going on.

These groups rely on recruits to keep there strength up. And they are getting it 10 fold right now. Once these innocent kids are indoctrinated it is nearly impossible to get them out. I have talked to many people about this. They aren't happy. They want out, but they are so brainwashed and angry.

We all keep complaining about these people because it is what society has brainwashed us with. These are our cousins, friends and dare I say our brothers and sisters that have taken this path.

We need to find a way to get to them and tell them the truth about this manipulation before these wolves get to them. We need to get to them before this nazism takes over. We need to offer a good foundation for them that involves free speach, love, pride and family in the right kind of way. How many people are even proud to be an American now, or canadian, or whatever. Divide and conquer. That is all this is.

You all think what you want but they just start out confused angry kids. I think we can all relate to that.

Screw Obama. Obama is just a tool for what is coming next.

Reconcile Edited: Quasar on 31st Oct, 2008 - 3:38am

22nd Nov, 2008 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA?

White kids are taught in this society that they are racist, womanizing peaces of crap. Because of political correct reasons they are sometimes rejected by thier parents.

Is that right? I'm white and wasn't taught that. You must have just been born into the wrong basket.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Nov, 2008 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Leave USA - Page 8

I can actually relate to what Quasar main point is. In school today my son is having issues because he believes in God and is not black nor white. (We are both Canadian but my wife is one generation out of Jamaica. We both are 7 generation out of Scotland.)

So in school he gets pointed at on occasion by the teacher when talking about racial issues. I tore a strip off the teacher Principal and the school board elective that is in my riding on this one. The end result was my son coming home questioning who he was due to misinformed opinions of the teacher. If we had not been on top of this it would be the first step into him forming a poor self image due to discrimination in the school board.

As a white male I get verbally attacked any time I might make a small slip in my speech. Also any time I stand up for my rights against a minority I get called the nice names. Fortunately my hide is thick enough to take it and I stick to what is right. If I was a person who was unsure of who they were this would be the opening for what Quasar is talking about. I even recall in school being told I should treat minorities better as they have been through so much. When I asked why pity them as I could see so many European families hurting in my area why not help these in need. I was told it is their own fault for be to lazy to better themselves. This was in school! So yes schools should be watched for bad seed planting made not in a planned evil manner but I am sure by not fully explaining what they meant. This often happens to children and we do need to aware of it.

If we parents ensure our children understand different cultures then they will appreciate the difficulties over come by others and draw on that knowledge to over come their own pit falls. This will help protect them from cults like the Nazis who pray on those who fell lost or unwanted. Quasar is right these people are not stupid and have developed excellent recruitment techniques that are time proven. Protect your children from these types of predators with knowledge and love.

It does start in school, bullying unchecked, misguided comments by teachers, fellow students who where taught the wrong values by parents it is all part of it.

18th Aug, 2009 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Blacks & Jews Leave USA Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 8

It's sad that anyone can raise children under such hateful teachings. These kids are not going to have a normal life. They are going to be treated wrong and singled out by others because their parents decided to teach them this nonsense and then put it on television for the world to see.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Blacks & Jews Should Leave The USA?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,