Tyra Bank's Tantrum

Tyra Bank' S Tantrum - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Dec, 2007 - 12:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video - Americas Next Top Model
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Tyra Bank's Tantrum

Tyra Bank's Tantrum

What do you think, was Tyra too harsh?

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2007 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Tantrum Banks Tyra

She lost a bit self-control there but the girl was not listening to her, maybe she wanted to shock her or something. Again, is a TV show so more "drama" the better. wink.gif

10th Dec, 2007 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Tyra Bank's Tantrum Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I can't stand Tyra Banks.

This show should be renamed to "Tyra Bank's and a the other models" because it's all about Tyra. She is so full of herself and I can never understand why. She is an average model, and annoying twat and is hardly a fitting role model for wannabee cat walk queens.

Down with Tyra.

12th Dec, 2007 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Tantrum Banks Tyra

Tyra gets angry again, this time she tells Janice Dickinson to kiss her fat behind because Janice said she is fat on Good Morning America. Commentators were saying that although Tyra is 160 pounds that is average weight for her build. Janice tried to apologize in a round about way, but Tyra was not buying it. By the way, some time ago Tyra fired Janice Dickinson, for what reason I do not know.

> TOPIC: Tyra Bank's Tantrum

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,