Alicia Silverstone

Alicia Silverstone - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th May, 2018 - 5:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Alicia Silverstone
4th Dec, 2007 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Alicia Silverstone

What is the latest goal of this actress? See Oprah Winfrey naked! Read the article, don't jump to conclusions. laugh.gif

international QUOTE
LOS ANGELES -  Alicia Silverstone may have famously said in "Clueless" that she 'totally intends to stop for animals" when she gets her reel-life driver's license, but now the Hollywood hottie has dedicated her real life to saving creatures and critters.

"I"m excited to see Carrie Underwood perform tonight because she's a fellow vegetarian," Silverstone told Pop Tarts on the green carpet of Sunday's "Movies Rock" concert to celebrate the many years of music in film (Airs this Friday on CBS). "Vegan is my life at the moment; I"m very dedicated to the cause."

Silverstone left nothing to the imagination earlier this year by flashing all her flesh for PETA's campaign, but it turns out Silverstone has high hopes for another star to "go naked rather than wear fur."

"I would love to see Oprah naked - that's a goal for me," she said. "It would be great if she became a vegetarian; she is a very powerful woman and would really get the message across." Ref. Source

Alicia Silverstone
Alicia Silverstone (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2007 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Alicia Silverstone
A Friend

Silverstone Alicia

"Vegan is my life at the moment; I"m very dedicated to the cause."

At the moment? She gonna change her mind and decide that she really likes Butter Burgers from Culvers?
They always say Vegan is a life style not an eating habit. Good for her if she can do it, but not me, veganism is a bit to far for me.

15th Jan, 2011 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Alicia Silverstone Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Alicia is expecting her first child with husband Christopher Jarecki later this year. Congratulations!

Source 9

Post Date: 10th May, 2011 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Silverstone Alicia

Silverstone names baby Bear Blu

He's only a few days old, but already Alicia Silverstone's baby boy is a trending topic on Twitter. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2013 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Silverstone Alicia

Silverstone's 'body odour issue'

Alicia Silverstone reportedly upset fellow yogis with her foul body odour during a recent retreat. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 28th May, 2018 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Alicia Silverstone

Clueless star Alicia Silverstone divorcing hubby. UGH, as if! Alicia Silverstone and her husband, Christopher Jarecki, have called it quits. Source 3g.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Alicia Silverstone

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,