Steve Jobs Quotes

Steve Jobs Quotes - History, Historic Profiles - Posted: 1st Sep, 2014 - 10:22am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 41 63 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Steve Jobs One Line Quotes
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2014 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Steve Jobs Quotes

Steve Jobs Quotes

Consider the following quotes by Steve Jobs:

"So we went to Atari and said, 'Hey, we've got this amazing thing, even built with some of your parts, and what do you think about funding us? Or we'll give it to you. We just want to do it. Pay our salary, we'll come work for you.' And they said, 'No.' So"

"Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations."

"A lot of companies have chosen to downsize, and maybe that was the right thing for them. We chose a different path. Our belief was that if we kept putting great products in front of customers, they would continue to open their wallets."

"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works."

"Almost everything all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid t"

"Be a yardstick of quality. Some"

What are your thoughts about the quotes from Steve Jobs?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2014 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 123
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.9%
[+] Gain: 256.26 FP
Charm: 0

Quotes Jobs Steve

This is one of my favorite quotes from Steve Jobs, we have to live in the moment and don't take "No" For an answer:

Attached Image QUOTE
"If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?" And whenever the answer has been "No" For too many days in a row, I know I need to change something."

Guest please SHARE: "Steve Jobs Quotes" on:

Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Steve Jobs Quotes
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Steve Jobs Quotes

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Opinion 13 Hours Ago
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 1.7 Day(s) Ago
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By RedLips 1 Week Ago
Depression: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 1 Week Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Jolenta 7th Apr, 2018 - 12:14pm
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By snackc 13th Mar, 2018 - 1:44pm
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By Gknightbc 4th Mar, 2018 - 10:52pm
Difference Between Love & Lust: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Seraphina 18th Oct, 2017 - 12:40pm
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am